Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Announced

littlepotter

Featured Posts

Just now, RAMROD said:

No NoMaj opinion here please :giggle:

Also,

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Jude... let's see how this plays out.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wish Colin Farrell was Grindelwald. He was great in the first Fantastic Beasts and had such daddy sex appeal :hor: 

FRANK1991
21 minutes ago, Robagaga said:

giphy.webp

WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE YESSSSS

it will come out in a year :toofunny:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Daredevil

Grindrwald was a handsome guy with blonde hair and green eyes... Dumbledore fell in love with him because he was fooled by his appearance. 

Johnny Depp was a very bad choice...

FRANZGA
Just now, Daredevil said:

Grindrwald was a handsome guy with blonde hair and green eyes... Johnny Depp was a very bad choice...

this.. 

excited nonetheless :excited2:

6 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

I just wish Colin Farrell was Grindelwald. He was great in the first Fantastic Beasts and had such daddy sex appeal :hor: 

I was so disappointed when they showed Johnny Depp... Was such an ewww moment. Especially since Colin and Ezra had such an amazing chemistry together.

AlexanderMagno

I didn't find the first movie that amazing. It was cute, yes. Didn't like Depp, I've always found Grindelwald that sexy mysterious dude that Depp isn't (as much as they try him to be). Looking forward to see how this goes. And they are coming back to the UK, that sounds much more pleasing as well.

littlepotter
31 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Hope it's better than the first Fantastic Beasts :laughga:

22 minutes ago, Mythos said:

I have to say, i found the first one not that good, so i'm not that excited. Also Johnny Depp as Grindewald wouldn't have been my first choice (or any choice). Do we know who is gonna play Dumbledore?

if the film had been about fantastic beasts alone and their plot i guess i'd feel the same, but why i like it so much is because it clearly opens for a bigger, more impactful plot which we already saw with credence and the dark energy (cant remember the name). it ties so well with the harry potter story which is amazing

chaeri pls

littlepotter
20 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

Grindrwald was a handsome guy with blonde hair and green eyes... Dumbledore fell in love with him because he was fooled by his appearance. 

Johnny Depp was a very bad choice...

18 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

this.. 

excited nonetheless :excited2:

18 minutes ago, Mythos said:

I was so disappointed when they showed Johnny Depp... Was such an ewww moment. Especially since Colin and Ezra had such an amazing chemistry together.

are you really surprised? do yall know about some dude name tom riddle and what happened to him

chaeri pls

13 minutes ago, hunty said:

are you really surprised? do yall know about some dude name tom riddle and what happened to him

So? Credence is not Tom Riddle Sr.

Luna Lovegood

giphy.gif

Harry Potter is one of my all time favourite so this is right on my alley! I C O N I C

luna’s advocate

littlepotter
12 minutes ago, Mythos said:

So? Credence is not Tom Riddle Sr.

credence? we're talking about grindelwald and how he could have been a v sexy hunty when he was dumbledore's age but grew uglier with the dark arts. i mean have you seen young johnny depp oh my ovaries

chaeri pls

Archived