Gaga + Bloodpop backstage at JWT

Borislshere

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy
8 minutes ago, Harry said:

Sorry but it's the fanbase turning this into "hype", not her. She literally can't use her social media without people thinking something is coming. She posted a picture of her friend and even hashtagged it as the name of her last album. Who would honestly think this is a hint at anything?

I’m not talking about this in particular. I’m talking about the whole producer thing. She must know how wound up we get. 

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Harry said:

Sorry but it's the fanbase turning this into "hype", not her. She literally can't use her social media without people thinking something is coming. She posted a picture of her friend and even hashtagged it as the name of her last album. Who would honestly think this is a hint at anything?

/littlehypsters 

:unicorn:

2 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I’m not talking about this in particular. I’m talking about the whole producer thing. She must know how wound up we get. 

You said you wish she wouldn't post anything "like this"... So yes you were literally talking about this lol

Even then, why should she cater to her hypersensitive fans? It literally isn't her fault that this fanbase for some reason over analyses every little thing. 99% of speculation over the past 7-8 years has turned out to be utter nonsense and yet people STILL can't grasp that getting ahead of themselves is literally a waste of time. 

Come up with theories all you like but it's not Gaga's fault if they don't turn out to be true...

AlexanderMagno
12 minutes ago, Harry said:

99% of speculation over the past 7-8 years has turned out to be utter nonsense and yet people STILL can't grasp that getting ahead of themselves is literally a waste of time. 

But then they will be extremely disappointed when nothing happens or it's not what they thought it would be. I don't understand this fanbase, they keep expecting things from Gaga when the last few years of her career prove the opposite.

Regina George
6 hours ago, Mommy said:

They both look like lookalikes from themselves :rip: 

Girl

Archived