đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Your Favorite Gaga Song Changed Over Time?

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highongaga

In 2008-2009

- Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

- Monster

In 2011

- Judas

- Born This Way

In 2013

- Scheisse

- Applause

- Black Jesus Amen Fashion

- Paper Gangsta

In 2016

- Scheisse

- Diamond Heart

- Joanne

- Applause

Now

- Aura

- Scheisse

- Heavy Metal Lover

- You and I

- Swine

- Dancin In Circles

YEAHHH BUDDY

TheSlash

Unless Gaga releases another bop in the future I would listen to 'til eternity, DITD will do that :firega: :firega: :firega:

Ew, David!

HauntingHollow

i have multiple that i can not decide between, MTN, TEOG, Alejandro

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

It was So Happy I Could Die for a long time, and then it was Judas. Now, it's a toss up between a few but I think Sexxx Dreams is probably my favorite. Perfect Illusion, ARTPOP, The Cure and Dancin' In Circles are definitely up there.

Anderson123

First it was Bad Romance, then Dance In The Dark came out. Then ScheiĂźe came out and so far it's my #1 with a lot of songs from Born This Way in my top 10. Do What U Want has grown on me so much to be part of that Top 10 and it's my favorite from ARTPOP.

ugh im ALWAYS changing because I find a fave, and then I overplay it, get bored, find a new one, repeat, rediscover an old song that I overplayed but I now love again, repeat, repeat, repeat... :derpga:

but if i had to pick one, probably either DIC, LoveGame, Dope, Alejandro or Monster :saladga:

anomdepllume

The Edge of Glory, hands down. Although I dearly love so much of Gaga's discography, this song just sends me to a great time in my life and makes me look forward to my future. 

Big shoutout to the Vevo performance of Speechless though, that had a big influence on me as well.

ARTPOPe

From 2009 - 2011 I've been running around chanting the rah rah's every single day, then it changed to screaming HOOOOOOKEEEERRRR from 2011 - 2013 and ever since then I can't stop singing we could, we could belong together, so... Bad Romance -> Government Hooker -> ARTPOP

Stream The Love Invention

Pamelaisley

2008- The Fame
2009- Dance in the Dark
2011- Highway Unicorn 
2013- Gypsy 
2016- John Wayne 

Gypsy remained my ringtone until Perfect Illusion came out!! Every time I hear Gypsy, I think it's my favorite ever but then John Wayne comes on :gaysia:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Mister Gaga said:

It's the same since October 26, 2009

this. for some reason i tried to convince myself that dwuw was my fav sometime in 2013 but bad romance prevailed and took back ha spot 

chaeri pls

JohnWayne97

of course !!! first my favorite song was  LoveGame, then Alejandro, then TEOG, then Venus and today i'm just in love with John Wayne, DH, PI and Hey Girl.... I think that Gaga just get better with time !!! :staymad:

Archived