opinion

Could Gaga do a stadium tour?

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SevenWonder

I agree with the others. She needs ASIB and LG6 to both be huge with 4 videos each and at least two singles being top 10 on both albums.

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, Gay said:

She doesn't need all that that the op described tho? 

literally the only thing she needs is a killer pop album w killer songs and people will flock to the stadiums 

If those is those songs become huge hits and the album sells well and has proper promo, then yes. 

Just now, Born To Slay said:

If those is those songs become huge hits and the album sells well and has proper promo, then yes. 

but she needs to quit w the country lol :madge:

TheRoof
4 minutes ago, The witch said:

hoping for the best but i'm not seeing any insterest in gagas part wanting to SMASH tbh.

she says back in february that she wanted to be a Popstar again or something like that so i'm not sure :giveup:

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, Gay said:

but she needs to quit w the country lol :madge:

Absolutely agree. I liked Joanne but this is 2017 and pop music is largely boring and shitty and desperately needs a savior. 

Bizcochito
2 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

she says back in february that she wanted to be a Popstar again or something like that so i'm not sure :giveup:

She also said that LG5 was inspired by AHS HOTEL. :awkney:

Reality

A big part of her being able to sell out both the arenas and the stadiums was the fact that she performed at the Super Bowl. Honestly, if she didn't perform there and use that hype to her advantage, I don't think we'd have sold-out stadiums. She would need smash singles and a smash album in order to deliver stadium tours. 

🃏🖤👹

TheRoof
8 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Absolutely agree. I liked Joanne but this is 2017 and pop music is largely boring and shitty and desperately needs a savior. 

this , pop music is truly dead and if gaga plays her cards right , she can take advange of it and be on top again 

Lextyr97
19 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Am I the only one who genuinely does not like stadium tours/concerts :selena:

The ones near me are so big that almost every seat is a bad one and they are usually expensive. 

I think it depends how the stage is made. For example, JWT was clearly not made for stadiums. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Depends on her stage. I'd rather her be able to use things like the Joanne tour bridges and and be up close and personal with us if she wants to. Stadiums are for people like Taylor who want to minimize tour dates while maximizing income. Gaga doesn't mind doing a two date show in Philly for instance. Vocally it's no problem. If Taylor had to do two dates or more in major cities she might not have a voice.  At least that's what I think 

LG6 would need to be a hit, and if it is, she could definitely do it. The issue with JWT is that it wasn't designed for stadiums, the bridge were made to be supported by their own structure thus having to reduce it down to the main stage and a small b stage. A properly designed stage built for stadiums would be epic. Imagine all the catwalks and substages :air: 

37 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

A big part of her being able to sell out both the arenas and the stadiums was the fact that she performed at the Super Bowl. Honestly, if she didn't perform there and use that hype to her advantage, I don't think we'd have sold-out stadiums. She would need smash singles and a smash album in order to deliver stadium tours. 

The superbowl definitely helped. But I believe the tour would've done fine on its own without the SB. Gaga is in a good standing with the GP and is in high demand being one of the largest touring forces, and being gone for a few years definitely built up that hype. But I agree that she would definitely need a smash album to pull it off.

43 minutes ago, The witch said:

She also said that LG5 was inspired by AHS HOTEL. :awkney:

BUT we also know that that LG5 was scrapped for Joanne :poot: 

Original Diva
5 hours ago, CyanLights said:

Am I the only one who genuinely does not like stadium tours/concerts :selena:

The ones near me are so big that almost every seat is a bad one and they are usually expensive. 

Same!  I like arena way better

excuse me no

Archived