Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Walk on Water is set to debut with 55k copies

pedrohemg

Featured Posts

zakariah

Pretty sure majority of his fanbase had always been white Trump supporters that refused to listen to Black rap artists & found comfort in a White rapper. So after his diss towards Trump, they all backed out and turned against him. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre
16 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

Are we actually gonna blame Beyonce for this

VPMeUal.gif

EDIT: I'm being informed it was sarcasm

VPMeUal.gif

carry on then

VPMeUal.gif

Where's that gif from?

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

AmericanGUY
4 minutes ago, Pierre said:

Where's that gif from?

Grammys audience camera :gaycat:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

moonsago

He wasn’t going after Beyonce for a hit, she was going after him for one lmao so idk what ya’ll are saying with him making a bad decision when obviously she did lmaoooo 

mess 

DiscoHeaven23

Lol guys Eminem polarized himself badly with that recent anti trump freestyle. I loved that he did it but i know many people were turned off by him for that, who used to like him. It’s a shame but politics are playing a big role in music consumption lately. 

Morphine Prince

The song is not a good lead single. It feels very freestyle with Beyonce pasted on it. I personally love it but it’s not a good single choice. 

I wouldn’t bee too concerned unless the album sales are dramatically lower than the usual. His last album sold nearly 800K the first week. That was 2013. In the last 4 years streaming has changed the game. Album sales WILL be lower. If his sales are like 100K then yeah I’d be concerned for his commercial performance. If he sells 300-500K I’d say that’s good in the streaming world.

YouTube views and like ratio are fine, streams on Spotify are decent. 

We must also keep in mind he will release this album with only 1 week of proper promo. 

The Trump thing... I don’t think we can accurately measure that yet. 

Matangi
9 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Lol guys Eminem polarized himself badly with that recent anti trump freestyle. I loved that he did it but i know many people were turned off by him for that, who used to like him. It’s a shame but politics are playing a big role in music consumption lately. 

yes, also why tay prefers to use her platform to create massive sales rather than to speak about any social issues or have any artistic conviction beyond her relationships.

GoldenPonyboy
29 minutes ago, moonsago said:

He wasn’t going after Beyonce for a hit, she was going after him for one lmao so idk what ya’ll are saying with him making a bad decision when obviously she did lmaoooo 

mess 

They main the song together because of the meaning. They are not gods and not perfect. Everybody sees bey as a perfect flawless queen. The track is deeply personnal and i like it. The problem is not the artist it is the weird production and the fact that it was meant to be an album track that would be perfect to close an album, kind of like how angel down is a beautiful song but not a good single choice

thatfoxyfeeling

I thought his comeback was gonna be huge, especially after his Trump freestyle went viral. The song is really bad, I expected a bop like LTWYL when I seen Beyonce featuring but this is rubbish. :wtf:

NIghtmareElm

The song is a snoozer.  People on here actually thought it was going to do well.  It's extremely bland and it doesn't get me excited for the album.  Eminem hasn't been good since The Marshall Mathers LP.  

He became too much a pop star since the last albums... so many collabs with people that back then he was laughing at them..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived