💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Walk on Water is set to debut with 55k copies

pedrohemg

Featured Posts

pedrohemg

The hitmaker and king of rap Eminem will have his worst hot 100 debut ever with Walk on Water. His brand new single is set to debut with only 55k copies. Choosing Beyoncé to feature on the song proved to be a bad decision, since the pop star isn't good with the charts. Comparing with his latest lead singles, Berzek sold 362k first week, Not Afraid 380k, Crack a Bottle 418K.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's flopping (to his own standards) but basically saying Beyoncé is responsible because she isn't good on the charts is delusional 

Supersonic
6 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

OP is being sarcastic :poot: 

I doubt it, since ATRL monsters can't seem to shut up about beyoncé being "singles poison" or "charts poison" as if she wasn't the only female of 2016 who had a million selling album. If y'all wondered why Bey stans have animosity towards Gaga and her stans, this is it (along with monsters occasionally throwing racist tantrums directed towards Bey and the hive).

OT: If anything, it's because the song itself is not the most exciting and kinda drowzy. It could have featured anybody and it still would have done as bad or even worse. A dud by two big names is still a dud.

VPMeUal.gif

My biggest problem with the song is the production. Eminem and Beyonce share zero cohesion or chemistry on the track together, it seems like a plain cut and paste of two different songs. The background scribbles and curses Eminem does during the chorus just kill it.

Plus... "retarded" :awkney:

Make it stupid!

Edonis

I think it’s because the white trump fans that didn’t like his diss to their leader refused to buy the song tbh :oprah: Absolutely nothing to do with Bey being on the track and acting like “poison” or bringing the song down.  

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Anyways, where are the people that said he was coming for tay's wig :bon:

Listening to Reputation for sure :bon:

Supersonic
Just now, slayo said:

My biggest problem with the song is the production. Eminem and Beyonce share zero cohesion or chemistry on the track together, it seems like a plain cut and paste of two different songs. Plus the background scribbles and curses Eminem does during the chorus just kills it.

Plus... "retarded" :awkney:

Yah, nobody from the Beyoncé fanbase even likes the song. The main consensus is pretty much "Why is Beyoncé making us suffer? :poot:"

I feel like Eminem was trying to pander towards liberal leaning purchases with the Beyoncé feature because he alienated 90% of his fanbase with the Trump drag, but it didn't really work that well. Very little left-leaning people would buy a song that freely mentions the r-word or support Eminem in general with his history of misogyny & homophobia altogether. 

Archived