💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Is Gaga’s Most Personal Album?

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno
4 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

But on ARTPOP she talks about the life of "Lady Gaga". Joanne is about her as a human being not superstar she shared some stuff that is very rare in pop music like dying friend, her family...

Not really, she does talk about "the girl behind the aura". I think the life of Lady Gaga is more present in "The Fame". ARTPOP is about her as a human being dealing with fame, love, power. Joanne sounds more about not herself properly, but a circle around her, involving family and friends.

Oriane

I think it's between ARTPOP and Joanne.
All her albums are personal though and couldn't have been done by anyone but her.

The Fame is the less personal one honestly, a lot of the songs on it could have been written for someone else, but there's this overall theme of fame and glamour that only her could do this way.
The Fame Monster is personal because it's about all of her fears but only a few songs really feel personal and coming from the bottom of her heart.
Born this Way talks about many personal things and feelings she had but it's more of a universal message, she used her experience to help the others, she's talking a lot about general things.
ARTPOP is her most personal, she really dug deep in her emotions and sprayed all of these things in her music. I think a lot of people don't like it because it doesn't talk to them, she's talking about struggles that everyone doesn't have (fame, addiction...).
Joanne is her second most personal. She was really authentic and talked about her most simple and vulnerable parts, where it all came from.

To me it would be ARTPOP > Joanne > The Fame Monster > Born this Way > The Fame

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

I would say Born This Way is, in my opinion, the most personal because she was able to create her own sonic world on that album that stretched from hair metal to 80s pop to stadium rock and techno music. It really felt like she let out all her muses in that album. So sonically I think BTW.

vinster13

ARTPOP!

aura: who she really is

venus: her love love

G.U.Y.: her sex life

Sexxx Dreams: :sis:

MANiCURE: her need for attention and sex

JnD: anger and rage about fame and being caged into pop music

DWUW: how the media treats her

ARTPOP: creative process

Swine: her rage about rape

Donatella: being famous and bitchy stereotypes 

Fashion!: her stage persona in one song!

MJH: literally her alter ego

Dooe: addiction to drugs

Gypsy: travel and being famous and lonely 

Applause: her love for fans

correct me if I’m wrong

Archived