What if “Gaga brings the cure” is just

Yandere

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
8 minutes ago, Boti said:

Is it so hard to understand that everything related to Joanne era is done? The Cure was released, Gaga's been in the studio a lot recently, DJWS just revealed some details about the LG6 sound. I think there are a lot of things going on right now which confirm that something new is gonna happen soon, and for sure that's not "Joanne B side", because it doesn't exist, nor a Christmas album.

Well that's great if true. But nobody knows for certain right now. 

The Cure is on the official AMAs Spotify playlist.....I think she's literally bringing "The Cure" and nothing else. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

5 minutes ago, EDP said:

The Cure is on the official AMAs Spotify playlist.....I think she's literally bringing "The Cure" and nothing else. 

How can they add a new song to the playlist if she hasn't release it yet :neyde: 

1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think she's going to release a Joanne B side or LP ready for Christmas sales and that The Cure will be on it. I think she's definitely performing that song and not any other. 

But if she’s releasing a Joanne EP why not sing a new song then...

monketsharona

Let's see what happen and not (over)hyping the whole thing this time... 

I don't see Gaga surprising us, but let's wait and see. For the moment I'm not excited for the performance.

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, Boti said:

Is it so hard to understand that everything related to Joanne era is done? 

How about the tour? :hor:

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, EDP said:

There are several artists with more than one song. :giveup:

AndrewGr
3 hours ago, Yandere said:

NEW CHOREO IN WHICH SHES A DOCTOR AND CURES HERSELF ON THE BED AND THEN SHE TRANSFORMS AND BECOMES A MONSTER YAS FRANKENSTEIN CONFIRMEDT

Do you think she's going to premiere the DWYW video before or afterwards :oprah:

On 15.11.2017 at 6:08 PM, FfFfFfFF said:

How about the tour? :hor:

That's not something relevant now, she released Born This Way when The Monster Ball Tour was still "alive"

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, Boti said:

That's not something relevant now, she released Born This Way when The Monster Ball Tour was still "alive"

People consider an era over after the tour has officially ended. 

Archived