opinion

What if “Gaga brings the cure” is just

Yandere

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Velvet

Or maybe it's just her curing everyone's blood clots, scalps and their donkey d for sure.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

1 minute ago, Ivy Aguas said:

Or maybe it's just her curing everyone's blood clots, scalps and their donkey d for sure.

TRUE

Red Velvet
Just now, Triggered said:

Are you ok ?

14722984_689964547838627_713162901558814

Yes, I am in a stable mind filled with meltdowns on November 19 with my bussy.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

32 minutes ago, AnthonyJ said:

With new choreography probs

NEW CHOREO IN WHICH SHES A DOCTOR AND CURES HERSELF ON THE BED AND THEN SHE TRANSFORMS AND BECOMES A MONSTER YAS FRANKENSTEIN CONFIRMEDT

Carmine Morriello

ModernEcstasy

But AMAs posted another tweet literally saying she will be “performing” The Cure. So there’s that theory out of the window :( 

48 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think she's going to release a Joanne B side or LP ready for Christmas sales and that The Cure will be on it. I think she's definitely performing that song and not any other. 

Is it so hard to understand that everything related to Joanne era is done? The Cure was released, Gaga's been in the studio a lot recently, DJWS just revealed some details about the LG6 sound. I think there are a lot of things going on right now which confirm that something new is gonna happen soon, and for sure that's not "Joanne B side", because it doesn't exist, nor a Christmas album.

Archived