Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who is 'sumantha'?

PrinceGaga

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga

You know? Like she just steps on in and drops this bomb...

Spoiler

"Hi everyone, I know most won't believe me anyways, but I have some info on "Frankenstein". I could not figure out for the life of me how to make a thread on this site, so I'll just put it here and anyone else is free to create a thread from it if they wish.

First off, the song is officially titled: Frankenstein'd, and it is about 3 minutes and 50 something seconds long.

The intro is very similar to Born This Way, where she's like speaking to you and then the song explodes after a short buildup.

The lyrics to the chorus are something close to:

Put me back together,

Put me back together,

They put me back together,

Like Frankenstein

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

Other random lyrics I can remember from the verses(in no particular order):

I'm only their monster

I'm no longer human

Turn me on, turn me on

The general meaning of the song is about how her management team killed her and built her into a monster that they wanted, but she ends up destroying them in the end.

Lyrics from the bridge I can remember:

Something about "staring at you're creation and take a bow"

But I'm not you're monster

I'm Gaga now

The production is very loud and heavy similar to Judas, but her vocals really shine through during the chorus and bridge. I had a hard time hearing/understanding the lyrics from the verses, save for the turn me on parts.

The "ohh"s and turn me on, turn me on parts are very catchy and still stuck in my head from one listen.

Again I doubt anyone will believe me but you will all be hearing it sooner than you expect ;)"

Who is she? How does she know what's tea? Can she reveal herself? Why would she hype us and then just leave? Can she give us anymore tea? Is it Gaga? Someone from the Haus? Is it Momgerm trying to play with our hearts? Is it Asia? Is it Arabella? Is it Boris? etc etc? 

So. Many. Questions.

I hate/love insiders because they make this more fun but they play with us and grrrr I want to know the truth

Ken Zahn

FAKE. she is a newbie.... she probably joined to troll us

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

PrinceGaga
1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

Sis it's obviously fake...

You could say most of whats been teased over the last couple of weeks has been fake too. 

juicyjuicy
28 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

IDK but that she knew how to hype my bubble butt. :excited2:

pics or it didn't happen lulz

Edonis
20 minutes ago, Andree said:

:hor:someone should track that btch IP :hor: , whos up ? lets destroy her life   

Uhhhhhhh, sis, it’s never that serious :wtf:

Archived