fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

When?

during C2C era and PI era

She said that she was afraid of her voice so she used autotune and many layers and Tony made her confident with her voice..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

BlaqJezus

I'm going to reserve judgement on this, but even if it's not true, that's a good concept and pretty decent lyrics...maybe the insider should start writing songs...

sillynate
12 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

you will all be hearing it sooner than you expeCt”

Well we all expect Friday :sure: and today's Wednesday :sure: so...

Lanadelduck

So our new member @sumantha  came with the ultimate insider story:

“Hi everyone, I know most won't believe me anyways, but I have some info on "Frankenstein". I could not figure out for the life of me how to make a thread on this site, so I'll just put it here and anyone else is free to create a thread from it if they wish.

First off, the song is officially titled: Frankenstein'd, and it is about 3 minutes and 50 something seconds long.

The intro is very similar to Born This Way, where she's like speaking to you and then the song explodes after a short buildup.

The lyrics to the chorus are something close to:

Put me back together,

Put me back together,

They put me back together,

Like Frankenstein

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

Other random lyrics I can remember from the verses(in no particular order):

I'm only their monster

I'm no longer human

Turn me on, turn me on

The general meaning of the song is about how her management team killed her and built her into a monster that they wanted, but she ends up destroying them in the end.

Lyrics from the bridge I can remember:

Something along the lines of "stare at you're creation and take a bow"`

But I'm not you're monster

I'm Gaga now

The production is very loud and heavy similar to Judas, but her vocals really shine through during the chorus and bridge. I had a hard time hearing/understanding the lyrics from the verses, save for the turn me on parts. Her voice during the verses uses different types of autotune or effects, there's also some distortion and stuttering like 'd-d-don't', it's definitely a very unique idea but it was hard to understand.

The "ohh"s and turn me on, turn me on parts are very catchy and still stuck in my head from one listen.

Again I doubt anyone will believe me but you will all be hearing it sooner than you expeCt”

IM HYPED. :excited2:

I need this god damn bop. 

monsterdino

The lyrics to the chorus are something close to:

Put me back together,

Put me back together,

They put me back together,

Like Frankenstein

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

this is tragic and chilidish, if its like this then I'm glad it wasnt and wont be released :bye: 

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, Laceface said:

another 'insider from the radio stations' 

It's insider week :laughga:

Frankensteined aint coming for another million years along with Tea,Temple,ILWU,Onion Girl & All those other unreleased songs :ladyhaha:

RickMonster98

But why would people lie? There's no point, we are suffering that just ain't right :selena: stop it please, my heart is breaking :toofunny:

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, RickMonster98 said:

But why would people lie? There's no point, we are suffering that just ain't right :selena: stop it please, my heart is breaking :toofunny:

There trying to kill us :toofunny: we will die of Gaga rumours with the last thing we read being a Rumour Thread :toofunny: 

Illuminati
12 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

You lost me at the lyric “I’m Gaga now”.....

but other than that, great fanfic!

(really hope this is true though!)

While I wouldn't be surprised that it might be fake she did use "Gaga" throughout her songs more than once

MaryJaneHolland
13 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Again I doubt anyone will believe me but you will all be hearing it sooner than you expeCt”

Oh really, when?

Cuz the earliest is late 2018.

She's doing The Cure on the AMAs, plus by the Grammys time, they'll probably start hyping ASIB which will be released in May. So the most possible time is for the VMAs next year, which is like 9 months away. Soon my ass.

JohnnyVersace
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Oh really, when?

Cuz the earliest is late 2018.

She's doing The Cure on the AMAs, plus by the Grammys time, they'll probably start hyping ASIB which will be released in May. So the most possible time is for the VMAs next year, which is like 9 months away. Soon my ass.

While I agree that this is the most obvious, and practical way to release all her projects, we honestly don't know. 

Gaga works so uniquely and when inspiration hits her, she creates. I mean, we got The Cure pretty randomly. I think she's really trying to change the way she creates and releases. And trying to find what works for her. 

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we got a full new song, or a snippet after TC. 

Archived