đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Frankenstein'd insider is here....

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Romka said:

Well, i think gaga has a lot of basic lyrics. But these lyrics have deep meaning :)

I don't think she has any songs with basic lyrics like those

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

Honestly the lyrics sound plausible for a Gaga song, somewhere in between "believable" and "I can't believe these would be actual lyrics"

nick4bty
2 hours ago, Bloody hooker said:

If it wasn’t for, “I’m Gaga now”, and the auto tune part, it would have been believable :toofunny:

But I’m interested :classy:

He said effects. She uses effects during The Cure as well (i.e., the stuttering at the end of the bridge), so it's not out of question

Jessica Germ
4 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

I really dont wanna believe this but its sounds so good:excited2:

I am getting the "my mom works at netflix" vibes tho:selena:

Girl what was the full story of the little monster saying that their mom works at netflix? 

DoremonLove
4 minutes ago, Jessica Germ said:

Girl what was the full story of the little monster saying that their mom works at netflix? 

Someone made up a BS story about their mother working in netflix editing and spread fake spoilers of 5f2:selena: i was so traumatised bcoz the spoilers were so :saladga: i am glad it wasnt true:selena:

How can anoyone not love gaga

AlexanderMagno
2 hours ago, nick4bty said:

Honestly the lyrics sound plausible for a Gaga song, somewhere in between "believable" and "I can't believe these would be actual lyrics"

You're right :poot:

But I find hard to believe she's singing about an issue that happened in 2013... Why would she bring that up now? She went through a whole catharsis, bringing that subject to the table again is very meh.

Archived