💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "We never do the same sh*t twice"

Rifek

Featured Posts

Decodekid
8 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

Surprised no one has started a rumor that new single “We Never do the Same Sh*t Twice” is dropping this Sunday. :selena:

That sounds like 2017 Taylor Swift Song

Im Harol don't tell anyone

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, malongaga said:

We never do the same sh*t twice

OMG it's amazing :giveup:

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

2 hours ago, Kimblue said:

Pretty sure she’ll have to promote ASIB.

Name one artist who promoted (more than once) soundtrack they did. LMAO

The most recent one is Nick Jonas who promoted the song for a day if even that long. Please, soundtrack gets promoted by the company (in this case WB), and it gets promoted before releasing a movie and even then it's usually few tweets and banners about it.

The second case I can recall that is kinda "popular" is soundtrack for Suicide Squad and soundtrack for 50 Shades of Grey. Who promoted those soundtracks? Oh  right, official Twitter pages of movies. Artists only tweeted about the song if it's on Spotify and YouTube, and IF there is a video.

So please (talking to everybody out there) stop thinking that Gaga will do any different than others. It's a SOUNDTRACK. :ladyhaha:

Like what you Sea?

Kimblue
30 minutes ago, Merman said:

The most recent one is Nick Jonas who promoted the song for a day if even that long. Please, soundtrack gets promoted by the company (in this case WB), and it gets promoted before releasing a movie and even then it's usually few tweets and banners about it.

The second case I can recall that is kinda "popular" is soundtrack for Suicide Squad and soundtrack for 50 Shades of Grey. Who promoted those soundtracks? Oh  right, official Twitter pages of movies. Artists only tweeted about the song if it's on Spotify and YouTube, and IF there is a video.

So please (talking to everybody out there) stop thinking that Gaga will do any different than others. It's a SOUNDTRACK. :ladyhaha:

She’s acting in the movie. I’m pretty sure she’s required to promote and don’t know for sure but I would guess she might perform as well.

Just now, Kimblue said:

She’s acting in the movie. I’m pretty sure she’s required to promote and don’t know for sure but I would guess she might perform as well.

Okaaaaaay. :hor:

Like what you Sea?

What are we even supposed to be hyped for tho :awkney: The Cure is months old, already was performed, and isn't really the type of song you can do a theatrical performance with...

Can y'all like explain to me why you're all excited :rip: 

nswain1110
44 minutes ago, Enigma said:

What are we even supposed to be hyped for tho :awkney: The Cure is months old, already was performed, and isn't really the type of song you can do a theatrical performance with...

Can y'all like explain to me why you're all excited :rip: 

Because I blindly love EVERYTHING my queen does :-) Seriously though, Gaga and AMA's might just be trolling us to throw us off from the debut of the new single, who the hell knows. I'll eat it up regardless though - The Cure's one of the best songs Gags has released in a while, IMHO. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

7 hours ago, FrOnTheMoon said:

So leave it 

Oh, trust me, ever since GGD was overrun by all these whiney monsters I was out the door before you know it. 

This site used to be such a goldmine for positivity and love and now it’s filled with critics who think Gaga’s a puppet they can control. No wonder Gaga doesn’t visit this site anymore lol

doppelganger
4 hours ago, Merman said:

Not true: The Bodyguard, D**k Tracy, Evita, Glitter were fully promoted pop albums. It happens when the lead star also carries the album on their own. Many of these songs topped the chart ; I Will Always Love You, Vogue, even flop Loverboy hit #2.

It isn’t comparable to a soundtrack that features multiple artists which is what you are comparing this to. But even then films like Titanic had a huge promotional drive for My Heart Will Go On. Celine was everywhere in 1997. 

Gaga’s not going to make a whole album of songs specifically for a film and not promote it. LG6 isn’t coming anytime soon. 

1 hour ago, doppelganger said:

Not true: The Bodyguard, D**k Tracy, Evita, Glitter were fully promoted pop albums. It happens when the lead star also carries the album on their own. Many of these songs topped the chart ; I Will Always Love You, Vogue, even flop Loverboy hit #2.

It isn’t comparable to a soundtrack that features multiple artists which is what you are comparing this to. But even then films like Titanic had a huge promotional drive for My Heart Will Go On. Celine was everywhere in 1997. 

Gaga’s not going to make a whole album of songs specifically for a film and not promote it. LG6 isn’t coming anytime soon. 

Okay, thought VA and one artist for soundtrack is the same thing. LOL

Anyways, who said anything about LG6? (Not trying to argue, just asking). I'm not one of those who are SURE that we're getting LG6 early next year. But I DO believe we might get something new pretty soon, even if it's just a stand alone single with no promo.

Like what you Sea?

doppelganger
7 hours ago, Merman said:

Okay, thought VA and one artist for soundtrack is the same thing. LOL

Anyways, who said anything about LG6? (Not trying to argue, just asking). I'm not one of those who are SURE that we're getting LG6 early next year. But I DO believe we might get something new pretty soon, even if it's just a stand alone single with no promo.

It does seem so doesn’t it?  But we’ve had so many false hopes the past year that I’ll believe a new EP/album exists once officially announced. I guess we’ve all reached a point of anxiety over this 

Archived