💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So when is Taylor gonna flop?

boiswifty

Featured Posts

Green Detox

And btw. She is never ever ever gonna flop forever. Until she's 60. Because her image is for everyone 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea

When America finds a new sweetheart, she will start to flop.

When that happens, she'll hide under a rock for many years and she'll try to make a comeback afterwards. 

PrinceOfTheStorm
56 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

As long as she carries the right-wing conservative crowd, she never will.

Is that why a lot of my school likes her? :oprah:

signing out

DiscoHeaven23

Singles wise this era is doing worse than 1989. Not only did LWYMMD spend only 8 weeks in the Top 10, but a week after the video debuted, Ready For It dropped from #19 to #30. Yes it debuted at #4, but l question its chances to return to the top 10

Andrea B
4 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Singles wise this era is doing worse than 1989. Not only did LWYMMD spend only 8 weeks in the Top 10, but a week after the video debuted, Ready For It dropped from #19 to #30. Yes it debuted at #4, but l question its chances to return to the top 10

I think her singles will start doing better now that she's promoting the album and singles on TV

sillynate
23 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

:udidnt: ha Born This Way with singles :udidnt:

lead is a hit, 2nd under performs, 3rd and 4th do better than 2nd but not as good as 1st, then fifth... :ohno:

SH:sick::sick:K

Mmmm I hope it will never happen, I have been a fan since 1989. Also on her album this time. 

I'm afraid maybe on the next album. Or probably not. She create melody like magic :selena:...

fede ARTPOP

Idk, but shes overrated af, all her music is the same, she has no even one song that sounds like a classic, shes just a lucky basic blonde fake bitch. :reductive:

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

Getaway Heart
3 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Idk, but shes overrated af, all her music is the same, she has no even one song that sounds like a classic, shes just a lucky basic blonde fake bitch. :reductive:

You sound like a jealous Katycat

fede ARTPOP
4 hours ago, Getaway Heart said:

You sound like a jealous Katycat

Im not jealous, I prefer quality music that do bad in charts rather than shitty music.... #SorryNotSorry :whitney:

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

Eddie A Michael
6 hours ago, boiswifty said:

I started stanning since I heard You Belong With Me, sis. :sis:

Same with me. Even a bigger stan now after reputation.

Archived