Lady Gaga - FAME
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
politics

BREAKING: 5 Dead After Shooting Near Northern California Elementary School

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster   Paws Up 12,593
Gaga Monster

At least five people are dead following a shooting at multiple locations in Tehama County including a local elementary school, where at least two children were wounded.

Authorities described a chaotic scene in which a gunman appear to pick target randomly in the rural Northern California county. They said the incident appears to have begun as "domestic violence incident" but did not provide further details.

The gunman was fatally shot by law enforcement deputies. His name has not been released. The Tehama County Sheriff's Department said they were dealing with at least five separate crime scenes and were try try to assess the number of casualties.

Authorities said the shooting occurred around 8 a.m. in Rancho Tehama, near Red Bluff, about 120 miles northwest of Sacramento.

http://beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-norcal-elementary-school-shooting-20171114-story.html

Edited by Gaga Monster
GGD Presidential Elections

Gaga Monster   Paws Up 12,593
Gaga Monster

At least 5 dead in apparent random shootings near California elementary school

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shooting-reported-northern-california-elementary-school/story?id=51143319

At least five people are dead from apparent random shootings today in rural Northern California. The shootings took place in seven locations, including an elementary school, police said. The dead included the shooter, who was killed by police.

One student was shot at the Rancho Tehama School, an elementary school in Corning, about 130 miles north of Sacramento, police said. No deaths were reported at the school, according to Ann Bates, administrative assistant to the superintendent of the Corning Union Elementary School District.

Police said the shooter appeared to randomly pick his targets. The shooter had a semi-automatic rifle and two handguns, police said. Two officers engaged the shooter, who was pronounced dead at the scene.

Authorities said a child and an adult woman were shot in a truck.

One father, Coy Ferreira, told ABC Redding, California, affiliate KRCR-TV he was dropping his daughter off for kindergarten when he heard what sounded like a firecracker.

A school employee ran out and yelled for the children to get inside the classrooms because someone was shooting at the school, Ferreira said.

That’s when he ran into a classroom and multiple shots came through the classroom windows, hitting a student, he said.

At least seven people were hospitalized, according to two local hospitals.

GGD Presidential Elections

ctherainbow   Paws Up 1,775
ctherainbow

Good God, people.  Stop killing other human beings.  Just stop.   :(

• Like 2
I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

ToxicHot   Paws Up 1,548
ToxicHot

Shootings are never good, but I'm especially heartbroken that elementary students were involved. :( Just, why.... So senseless. Imagine what their parents must be going through...

• LMAO 1
Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.

SEANGT   Paws Up 1,719
SEANGT

ooohhh my goddddd this is so terrible. Hope the families have support they need. 

• LMAO 1

ShockPop   Paws Up 4,586
ShockPop

How many lives were lost due to slack gun control?

How many Americans who own guns have used them to stop people like this?

Land of the insane.

LaLuna   Paws Up 4,890
LaLuna

But but... THE SECOND AMENDMENT!!! Guns don't kill people, people kill people!! Gun control won't change anything!!! 

giphy.gif

• Like 3

calmar   Paws Up 8,445
calmar

I was nearby Rancho Tehama back in June (I was in Red Bluff). It's so sad to think that all the wonderful places, with their beauty and charm, in my nation that I got to see will be randomly targeted by gun attacks. And an elementary school to boot. Sick.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

CyanLights   Paws Up 3,438
CyanLights

It’s sad that this is barley getting coverage, as if it needs to be a large scale shooting to be considered conversation worthy. 

• Like 1

bleed dior   Paws Up 648
bleed dior

“BUT THE SECOND AMENDM...” FUKC YOU AND YOUR SECOND TRASH!

• Like 4

JustinTrudeau   Paws Up 1,248
JustinTrudeau

I don't understand why gun control isn't a thing now. What average civilian need a semi-automatic gun? Self defence? no, that's murder at that point. Hunting? Too loud and high chance of inaccurate targets. 

Like ???

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.