💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

EW goes through LG6 rumors

ferretti

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I’m so over all these gaga rumours I see on a gaga daily basis. My souls gets a little more crushed every time I see one. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LIKELADYAGAGA
12 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I’m so over all these gaga rumours I see on a gaga daily basis. My souls gets a little more crushed every time I see one. 

don't worry. Gaga will fix you with her love. 

Hi everyone, I know most won't believe me anyways, but I have some info on "Frankenstein". I could not figure out for the life of me how to make a thread on this site, so I'll just put it here and anyone else is free to create a thread from it if they wish.

First off, the song is officially titled: Frankenstein'd, and it is about 3 minutes and 50 something seconds long.

The intro is very similar to Born This Way, where she's like speaking to you and then the song explodes after a short buildup.

The lyrics to the chorus are something close to:

Put me back together,

Put me back together,

They put me back together,

Like Frankenstein

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

Other random lyrics I can remember from the verses(in no particular order):

I'm only their monster

I'm no longer human

Turn me on, turn me on

The general meaning of the song is about how her management team killed her and built her into a monster that they wanted, but she ends up destroying them in the end.

Lyrics from the bridge I can remember:

Something along the lines of "stare at you're creation and take a bow"`

But I'm not you're monster

I'm Gaga now

The production is very loud and heavy similar to Judas, but her vocals really shine through during the chorus and bridge. I had a hard time hearing/understanding the lyrics from the verses, save for the turn me on parts. Her voice during the verses uses different types of autotune or effects, there's also some distortion and stuttering like 'd-d-don't', it's definitely a very unique idea but it was hard to understand.

The "ohh"s and turn me on, turn me on parts are very catchy and still stuck in my head from one listen.

Again I doubt anyone will believe me but you will all be hearing it sooner than you expeCt ;)

MessyTop
6 minutes ago, sumantha said:

Hi everyone, I know most won't believe me anyways, but I have some info on "Frankenstein". I could not figure out for the life of me how to make a thread on this site, so I'll just put it here and anyone else is free to create a thread from it if they wish.

First off, the song is officially titled: Frankenstein'd, and it is about 3 minutes and 50 something seconds long.

The intro is very similar to Born This Way, where she's like speaking to you and then the song explodes after a short buildup.

Put me back together,

Put me back together,

Like Frankenstein

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

I'm only their monster

I'm no longer human

Turn me on, turn me on

The general meaning of the song is about how her management team killed her and built her into a monster that they wanted, but she ends up destroying them in the end.

I'm Gaga now

The production is very loud and heavy similar to Judas, but her vocals really shine through during the chorus and bridge. I had a hard time hearing/understanding the lyrics from the verses, save for the turn me on parts. Her voice during the verses uses different types of autotune or effects, there's also some distortion and stuttering like 'd-d-don't', it's definitely a very unique idea but it was hard to understand.

The "ohh"s and turn me on, turn me on parts are very catchy and still stuck in my head from one listen.

Again I doubt anyone will believe me but you will all be hearing it sooner than you expeCt ;)

giphy.gif

TimisaMonster
14 minutes ago, sumantha said:

Put me back together,

Put me back together,

Like Frankenstein

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

I'm only their monster

I'm no longer human

Turn me on, turn me on

I'm Gaga now

You better at least explain HOW you heard apparently the FULL song? :what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Edonis
17 minutes ago, sumantha said:

Put me back together,

Put me back together,

Like Frankenstein

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

I'm only their monster

I'm no longer human

Turn me on, turn me on

I'm Gaga now

And how did you hear all of this, Miss Insider? :oprah:

FinnishGypsy

I don't put any stock into these rumors, but as a fan, I'm pleased to see that the GP is apparently eager for new Gaga music again. Otherwise, they wouldn't even bother with these reports. 

25 minutes ago, sumantha said:

Put me back together,

Put me back together,

Like Frankenstein

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

I'm only their monster

I'm no longer human

Turn me on, turn me on

I'm Gaga now

Didn't she just sang the chorus only? Or you've heard it full?

Or is sumantha the new @BorisIsHere

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

36 minutes ago, sumantha said:

Put me back together,

Put me back together,

Like Frankenstein

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

I'm only their monster

I'm no longer human

Turn me on, turn me on

I'm Gaga now

If any of this is TRUE..... Is it iconic? Like Bad Romance/Poker Face? Or is it like a Judas / G.U.Y. / John Wayne kind of messy song?  :oprah:

BabylonHooker

1 hour ago, sumantha said:

Put me back together,

Put me back together,

Like Frankenstein

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

I'm only their monster

I'm no longer human

Turn me on, turn me on

I'm Gaga now

If this is true, it's definitely Bad Romance 3.0. The oooh part must be Red One's idea. :diane:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

DiscoStyx
46 minutes ago, Leslie said:

If any of this is TRUE..... Is it iconic? Like Bad Romance/Poker Face? Or is it like a Judas / G.U.Y. / John Wayne kind of messy song?  :oprah:

REDEEM.

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

fede ARTPOP

Put me back together,

Put me back together,

Like Frankenstein

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

I'm only their monster

I'm no longer human

Turn me on, turn me on

I'm Gaga now

The chorus were rumored to be:

”Stich me back together x2...”

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

Ken Zahn

Put me back together,

Put me back together,

Like Frankenstein

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

Oohhh oh oooh

I'm Frankenstein'd

I'm only their monster

I'm no longer human

Turn me on, turn me on

I'm Gaga now

guys this is a newbie, i bet he just came on here to troll :bon:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

Archived