💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She WONT Perform A New Song...

Stef

Featured Posts

... And YES, we do need this thread. I don't even care if this is gonna flob, or I'm getting banned for eternity. I'm just saying that she WONT perform a new song at AMA's. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Why do you care so much if people think there is a new song coming? Do you really need to copy someone's thread just to state your opinion? Such a buzzkill, let people have their fun. 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
5 minutes ago, Stef said:

... And YES, we do need this thread. I don't even care if this is gonna flob, or I'm getting banned for eternity. I'm just saying that she WONT perform a new song at AMA's. 

Finally someone who posts this.

It’s not realistic if she did. She will start promoting ASIB in May and have the european leg next year. 

If she released new material, then she wouldn’t have the time to promote it properly, leading to another messy era. And I know some of you would have a mental breakdown if that happened:poot:

Let the girl rest:wub:

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

with only  reading the title i already knew who was the OPpoot.jpg

Same. Some LIVE to bring others down. And then are nowhere to be found when new music drops :diane:

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Same. Some LIVE to bring others down. And then are nowhere to be found when new music drops :diane:

i wasn't dragging Stef....... :excuseu:

about new music i personally don't know what to believe anymore :selena:

2 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

And then are nowhere to be found when new music drops :diane:

This is quite a bold statement to make because since when has pathetic twitter insider accounts, subliminal teacups and clocks on wristbands, and people dismissing official information and continuing to create their own hype ever lead to music released? Please tell me :poot: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, Stef said:

This is quite a bold statement to make because since when has pathetic twitter insider accounts, subliminal teacups and clocks on wristbands, and people dismissing official information and continuing to create their own hype ever lead to music released? Please tell me :poot: 

It doesn’t really matter what I say sis. You’re going to disagree with me regardless. I’ve accepted my delusion and if it turns out I’m wrong, I’ll be sending you kudos in my head :gaysia:

Archived