She WILL Perform A New Song...

The Fame Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
2 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

I don't really get her singing The Cure, as her tour is sold out isn't it? It's not like she needs the promo for it. Perhaps there is a surprise involved? Perhaps not. I'm just glad to get a live performance of the song regardless, even if its 7 months overdue. :giggle:

This. If this performance is supposed to promote the tour, I don't get it. The tour is doing  amazing, and she got all the promo she needed from the Super Bowl. That's why she announced it after the SB. 

🃏🖤👹

JohnWayne92

The only thing that's changing my mind about this is...

If she was performing The Cure, why would she need to rehearse it? 

Mike Raffle
3 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

The only thing that's changing my mind about this is...

If she was performing The Cure, why would she need to rehearse it? 

Exactly! It can't be just a live stream of the concert if Gagz is posting about rehearsals. 

5 hours ago, The Fame Monster said:

Am I only one who thinks gagasgrande is cute? :giggle:

If that is indeed him then that is a resounding no to your question. You are most certainly not the only one lol

3 hours ago, nakedidea said:

TBH, 
I would HATE a new song introduced to the world as part of a medley. 

Either perform "The Cure" in it's utmost performance, (which is what will happen)...

or perform a New Song on its own (Not likely).

You sound bitter. Just sayin’. Xoxo

7 hours ago, PerfectGUY said:

I really think she's performing a new song. There's NO BETTER surprise effect than announcing performing a 6 months old single which she knows everyone will  meltdown about, then performing something new.

If she had nothing to perform, she wouldn't have chosen the cure. She either would have performed a old hit or some of her old hits (medley) to promote the tour. Or one song off of Joanne to promote the album. 
There is NO INTEREST in performing The Cure : doesn't have a video nor an album.

I'm maybe hyping myself but I totally see her starting the cure, then seem that she's loosing it (technical problem) that will catch everyone's attention but then Frankesteined comes on. She sings it then she says that it's her new single, a la coachella. 

I think the same.

Chromatislaps
7 hours ago, Royksopp said:

The cure ft maluma

fixed. Ur not ready for Maluma to slay your prolapsed eardrums 

SwissMonster

Guys...Its not to hype you or myself, But honestly, there are to many strange things who Show us that something will happen:

-Why rehears?

(•For ABC: No, the stage isn’t completly build And ready for such rehearsals, also it wouldn‘t be the Same arena as sunday)

•For new choreo: Okayyyy, it could be possible, but Why though? Like 90% of the people don’t care about such a change or dont realise it)

-Wristbands with Clock And Tea (one week before the show)

-The Cure don‘t Need ANY Promotion, its to „old“ And SADLY to „small“ for it.

-JWT, dont need any Promotion, its almost sold out and the tour is halfway trough

-All the rumors and confirmed details. Why Exactly now. There is to much Happening at the moment in my opinion

All in one. Okay its possible she Performers The Cure just For fun, and I would be happy but I think it will be The Cure Remix/other version or The Cure + New Song. Obviously she planed something.

EDIT: She just posted a Snap from rehearsals And its not on The JWT Stage, means its already NOT For the Cameras!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived