Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She WILL Perform A New Song...

The Fame Monster

Featured Posts

The Fame Monster

... And YES, we do need this thread. I don't even care if this is gonna flob, or I'm getting banned for eternity. I'm just saying that she WILL perform a new song at AMA's. 

Find your freedom in the music

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Monster
1 minute ago, gagasgrande said:

zgW93_s-200x150.gif

Am I only one who thinks gagasgrande is cute? :giggle:

Find your freedom in the music

DoremonLove

I am actually happy if she only performs the cure too but even deep down i have a feeling that something new is coming

Lets see tho:giggle:

How can anoyone not love gaga

PerfectGUY

I really think she's performing a new song. There's NO BETTER surprise effect than announcing performing a 6 months old single which she knows everyone will  meltdown about, then performing something new.

If she had nothing to perform, she wouldn't have chosen the cure. She either would have performed a old hit or some of her old hits (medley) to promote the tour. Or one song off of Joanne to promote the album. 
There is NO INTEREST in performing The Cure : doesn't have a video nor an album.

I'm maybe hyping myself but I totally see her starting the cure, then seem that she's loosing it (technical problem) that will catch everyone's attention but then Frankesteined comes on. She sings it then she says that it's her new single, a la coachella. 

Archived