Jump to content
Lady Gaga - FAME
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
opinion

something doesn't add up

Featured Posts

monketsharona   Paws Up 16,269
monketsharona

I won't hype myself anymore honestly... 

I'm so done with it

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Free My Mind   Paws Up 1,254
Free My Mind

So guys,

why does she have to do AMA rehearsals for the cure which she’s performed 1000 times

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FilthyPOP414   Paws Up 451
FilthyPOP414
11 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

So guys,

why does she have to do AMA rehearsals for the cure which she’s performed 1000 times

Different stage, and what kind of performer would she be if she didn't rehearse? (Please don't say Britney 🤐🤣😂)

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gagasxmonsterx   Paws Up 88
gagasxmonsterx
1 minute ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Different stage, and what kind of performer would she be if she didn't rehearse? (Please don't say Britney 🤐🤣😂)

Mariah. Did you forget this past New Year’s Eve performance?

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
sorry im new

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FilthyPOP414   Paws Up 451
FilthyPOP414
1 minute ago, gagasxmonsterx said:

Mariah. Did you forget this past New Year’s Eve performance?

LMAO 

EXACTLY. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Free My Mind   Paws Up 1,254
Free My Mind
47 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Different stage, and what kind of performer would she be if she didn't rehearse? (Please don't say Britney 🤐🤣😂)

it;s not a different stage? it's live from the tour...

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cry Baby   Paws Up 297
Cry Baby
2 hours ago, Free My Mind said:

So guys,

why does she have to do AMA rehearsals for the cure which she’s performed 1000 times

probably camera setups, its seriously not that deep :lolly:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess Stache   Paws Up 1,410
Princess Stache
2 hours ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

The fact that you expect her to do something is the reason why she wants to be boring now 

Omg I can't wait for gaga's performance of The Cure and only The Cure!  I don't expect gaga to do anything interesting or debut a new song at all!  (maybe that will work)

  • Like 8
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LIKELADYAGAGA   Paws Up 821
LIKELADYAGAGA
2 hours ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

The fact that you expect her to do something is the reason why she wants to be boring now 

You say "she wants to be boring now" and then somebody says that she isn't boring at all and you say...

2 hours ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Boring to you, musically genius to everyone else. You want her to explode or something and yet you drag her when she sits at a piano. This fan base needs to be cleansed

I don't understand. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KING   Paws Up 3,634
KING
6 hours ago, Interstellar said:

Nothing makes sense. As always :lolly:

it wouldn’t be a proper Gaga era if things were done right the first time around.

This lowkey :)

Joanne World Tour • November 20, 2017

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LIKELADYAGAGA   Paws Up 821
LIKELADYAGAGA
25 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

Omg I can't wait for gaga's performance of The Cure and only The Cure!  I don't expect gaga to do anything interesting or debut a new song at all!  (maybe that will work)

I expect Gaga to do NOTHING out of the ordinary :trollga:

Spoiler

did it work :gum:

 

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
M Monstre   Paws Up 20,591
M Monstre

First of all, people need to get over Frankensteined. It was a song that was considered a potential for Joanne B-side.

That being said, I do think something is fishy. While I would absolutely fine and dandy if she just performed The Cure, it just doesn't make sense. I don't really understand, or see any incentive, to perform a song that is seven months old, unless she decides to release a video and/or promote it more.

 

💕 / 🎨 / ✌️ / 🎶

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LIKELADYAGAGA   Paws Up 821
LIKELADYAGAGA
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

First of all, people need to get over Frankensteined. It was a song that was considered a potential for Joanne B-side.

That being said, I do think something is fishy. While I would absolutely fine and dandy if she just performed The Cure, it just doesn't make sense. I don't really understand, or see any incentive, to perform a song that is seven months old, unless she decides to release a video and/or promote it more.

 

it would kind of make sense if she still had to sell out the North American tour but she doesn't. I just don't see what this performance does at all. Hopefully it is more than meets the eye.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlaeUrAnus   Paws Up 9,522
SlaeUrAnus

Na, I think she is performing The Cure because we don't deserve to have nice things :selena: 

  • LMAO 1
Open Up Your Heart And Your Mind To Me.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×