đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

something doesn't add up

LIKELADYAGAGA

Featured Posts

nick4bty

She's definitely performing The Cure, the AMAs went out of their way to state that. She will perform that and nothing else, she will accept her award before or after the performance, and nothing more will happen. Stop thinking there's something behind everything, or else you are literally going to destroy your life.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

insert a detective murder board with the countless rumour threads on gagadaily all leading to one central point:

NEW MUSIC

but seriously we have way too many facts to ignore i think im actually expecting something :gum:

BlingNotTheMusic
57 minutes ago, Miley said:

I think she's gonna build hype with The Cure, give it a video and promote it to hype Joanne B side, release the EP and then extend the tour. 

No shade. 

Why would she release a video for The Cure SO late after it was released?

Also, didn’t you make a post regarding new music before the end of the year? What do you know Miley? Spill. 

:bon:

21 minutes ago, chiuga said:

It’ll just be The Cure... 

when has she ever performed a song before releasing it?

Born This Way :bon:

LIKELADYAGAGA
7 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

She's definitely performing The Cure, the AMAs went out of their way to state that. She will perform that and nothing else, she will accept her award before or after the performance, and nothing more will happen. Stop thinking there's something behind everything, or else you are literally going to destroy your life.

this is literally what makes life exciting. 

LIKELADYAGAGA
6 minutes ago, lana del gaga said:

insert a detective murder board with the countless rumour threads on gagadaily all leading to one central point:

NEW MUSIC

but seriously we have way too many facts to ignore i think im actually expecting something :gum:

especially since the rumors pointed towards this weekend. Oh... look.... Gaga is performing on an award show the day new music is rumored to come. Wonder why. :lolga:

Married the Night

She is only performing bc she is winning the award. Nothing else. The AMA’s are not big enough to launch a new single anyway. 

Princess Stache
1 hour ago, GagzDonkeyD said:

It’s kinda a surprise that she just sit there and sing on AMAs last year :emma: 

I was like.  Oh.

LIKELADYAGAGA
2 hours ago, Married the Night said:

She is only performing bc she is winning the award. Nothing else. The AMA’s are not big enough to launch a new single anyway. 

she thought it was a big enough deal to do one of her best Bad Romance performances on their stage. She could have used the "breaking a glass piano box" on a bigger TV gig but she didn't

LIKELADYAGAGA
3 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Also, don’t forget this

“Just when I think I’m done with my album Joanne, there’s one more flower to be bloomed."

So what’s the truth?

tumblr_ojqr5j5TOJ1u6n38po1_250.gif

joanne side b

Married the Night
11 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

she thought it was a big enough deal to do one of her best Bad Romance performances on their stage. She could have used the "breaking a glass piano box" on a bigger TV gig but she didn't

The show use to be bigger. It has slipped in relevance and ratings since then. 

FilthyPOP414
3 hours ago, Princess Stache said:

Gaga has ALWAYS pulled some kind of surprise when performing on an award show. (Aside from AMAs last year)

2009 VMAs: Bleeding during paparazzi

2009 AMAs: Breaking the glass during Bad Romance and hopping on the piano for Speechless

2011 VMAs: Performing as Jo Calderone

2011 Grammys: Coming out of a vessel

2013 VMAs: Around 5 outfit changes in 3.5 minutes

2013 AMAs: Stripped down version of DWUW with R Kelly

She has to do something.

The fact that you expect her to do something is the reason why she wants to be boring now 

Enceladus
1 minute ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

The fact that you expect her to do something is the reason why she wants to be boring now 

Excuse me but your comment is just :awkney:

she doesn’t want to be boring and she isn’t boring at all. :bye:

FilthyPOP414
Just now, Enceladus said:

Boring to you, musically genius to everyone else. You want her to explode or something and yet you drag her when she sits at a piano. This fan base needs to be cleansed

BeIIadonna
Just now, FilthyPOP414 said:

Boring to you, musically genius to everyone else. You want her to explode or something and yet you drag her when she sits at a piano. This fan base needs to be cleansed

2 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

0541f4d58a0cf3c0c70749053effd367f0abb0-w

Archived