Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

something doesn't add up

LIKELADYAGAGA

Featured Posts

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes of course! Isn't it obvious??! Everyone is freaking out on the other thread. They want it to be a 'surprise drop' more or less but they still need to drop some hints to build hype among the fans. I'd be VERYĀ surprised if new material isn't performed :)Ā 

FalsePromise

here's some advice, accept the reality, stop being delusional, save yourself a meltdown. It is what it is, sadly we can't change anything :)Ā 

SpookyKid
10 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

And The Cure is a summer bop. Why perform that and not DIC which hasn't been promoted yet?

Because DIC is not a single :poot:Ā 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Princess Stache

Gaga has ALWAYS pulled some kind of surprise when performing on an award show. (Aside from AMAs last year)

2009 VMAs: Bleeding during paparazzi

2009 AMAs: Breaking the glass during Bad RomanceĀ and hopping on the piano for Speechless

2011 VMAs: Performing as Jo Calderone

2011 Grammys: Coming out of a vessel

2013 VMAs: Around 5 outfit changes in 3.5 minutes

2013 AMAs: Stripped down version of DWUW with R Kelly

She has to do something.

JohnWayne92

I really don't think she is performing The Cure, I think the AMAs just used that term for her performance, or they were told to keep whatever is happening a secret.Ā 

LIKELADYAGAGA
2 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Because DIC is not a single :poot:Ā 

why not make it a single? The Cure is not a single currently being promoted.Ā 

SpookyKid
Just now, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

why not make it a single? The Cure is not a single currently being promoted.Ā 

Because it wouldn't do good I guess?

And The Cure is her latest single, she probably wants to stay active on the scene and for the Grammys

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Princess Stache
10 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Also, donā€™t forget this

ā€œJust when I think Iā€™m done with my album Joanne, thereā€™s one more flower to be bloomed."

giphy.gif

Even if she only sings DiC that's still better than The Cure imo since she had 8 months to promote that already.

Future Lover
9 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

I agree but I would feel bad getting people hyped if nothing happens. BUT there is so much pointing towards a Frankensteined AMA performance. Nobody knew she would perform at the AMAs but they (our sketchy sourcesĀ :lolga:)Ā told us she would and with her new song. Now we have an AMA performance and no new song. I am guessing they weren't wrong and we just don't know everything yet. At least I am hoping.

There's literally nothing pointing towards a Frankensteined performance.Ā :poot:

We don't even have proof the song exists let alone hints about a performance. Everyone cried ARTPOP: Act II after she sang Sire in Cleveland and look where that ended up.Ā 

LIKELADYAGAGA
2 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

There's literally nothing pointing towards a Frankensteined performance.Ā :poot:

We don't even have proof the song exists let alone hints about a performance. Everyone cried ARTPOP: Act II after she sang Sire in Cleveland and look where that ended up.Ā 

RedOne said yes it does exist and then ranked it 19/10.Ā :gum:Ā We had dozens of rumors about new music coming in the next several weeks as well as lots of rumor pointing towards this weekend as a release. You are right about ARTPOP ACT 2 and this could totally be one of those situations.Ā 

Getaway Heart
22 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

I agree but I would feel bad getting people hyped if nothing happens. BUT there is so much pointing towards a Frankensteined AMA performance. Nobody knew she would perform at the AMAs but they (our sketchy sourcesĀ :lolga:)Ā told us she would and with her new song. Now we have an AMA performance and no new song. I am guessing they weren't wrong and we just don't know everything yet. At least I am hoping.

Thats why I never got hyped in the first place

AndrewGr
24 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

we had an official AMA ad that told usĀ that Gaga was performing. This lame producer's tweet came after that.

Archived