💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

something doesn't add up

LIKELADYAGAGA

Featured Posts

15 hours ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

but didn't we have A TON of rumors pointing towards new music this weekend?? and then.... oh how convenient.... gaga is set to perform at an award show the weekend her new song is supposed to be released. 

ok post more rumors that weren't fan made rumors all saying the exact same thing? every single rumor thread said the sam BS with NO proof.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LIKELADYAGAGA
33 minutes ago, denisalin24 said:

http://www.bcharts.net/index.php?/topic/747-upcoming-new-releases/

This moderator posted a list of upcoming releases, and it seems to be official since every single thing on that list is accurate.

It says Lady Gaga - Frankenstein 19/11

OMG. But could they have put that in based on rumors?

LIKELADYAGAGA
7 hours ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

THe other question that I have also is if she is using this to promote a SOLD OUT (i might add) tour, called joanne world tour, why would she perform a song that is not on the album that is called Joanne. and also, anyone else think that the lyrics of the cure could easily relate to a song called frankensteined ? double performance and a video with both songs would be incredible. I can already imagine the narative and the video in my head omg that would be awesome. 

100% agree. This performance does literally nothing promo wise (the cure's chances of charting high are gone) unless there is more than what meets the eye.

TheJoanneJoker
2 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

OMG. But could they have put that in based on rumors?

I don't know, but all of that list is correct and accurate. Don't think they would put a Gaga rumor in that list

God Control

To be quite honest, nothing in her promotional plans have made sense since Born This Way, from how she asked people to vote what single they want next only to go for the least voted for single to promising 8 or 9 maybe 10 single for BTW and then barely delivering 5 to the "Telephone continuation will be made this era" which still didn't happen 3 eras later to the make your own remixes thing that got scrapped and the ARTPOP app that didn't go anywhere to Volantis which was tested but never used. I'm not here to bash her, just stating facts about her promo and decisions that didn't make sense since BTW, which is why I'd expect any weird decisions at anytime and wouldn't be surprised.

LIKELADYAGAGA
47 minutes ago, Givenchy said:

To be quite honest, nothing in her promotional plans have made sense since Born This Way, from how she asked people to vote what single they want next only to go for the least voted for single to promising 8 or 9 maybe 10 single for BTW and then barely delivering 5 to the "Telephone continuation will be made this era" which still didn't happen 3 eras later to the make your own remixes thing that got scrapped and the ARTPOP app that didn't go anywhere to Volantis which was tested but never used. I'm not here to bash her, just stating facts about her promo and decisions that didn't make sense since BTW, which is why I'd expect any weird decisions at anytime and wouldn't be surprised.

yeah I agree. this would top it with being the most odd timing ever. It would top the G.U.Y. music video release too. 

God Control
45 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

yeah I agree. this would top it with being the most odd timing ever. It would top the G.U.Y. music video release too. 

Unfortunately, yes.

I love Lady Gaga very much, yet whatever that's been happening to her career since ARTPOP, isn't just her being unlucky with the public nor the world pointlessly hating on her. It's her and her management's terrible decisions and choices. 

Antonio

It’s gonna be The Cure :sweat:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

HauntingHollow
11 minutes ago, Givenchy said:

Unfortunately, yes.

I love Lady Gaga very much, yet whatever that's been happening to her career since ARTPOP, isn't just her being unlucky with the public nor the world pointlessly hating on her. It's her and her management's terrible decisions and choices. 

I agree too, why cant she just promote cleverly instead of whatever mess her team comes up with :cryga:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

LIKELADYAGAGA
25 minutes ago, HauntingHollow said:

I agree too, why cant she just promote cleverly instead of whatever mess her team comes up with :cryga:

Accurate 

LIKELADYAGAGA
3 hours ago, Givenchy said:

Unfortunately, yes.

Yes yes yes. The promotion and timing from The Fame to BTW was all so perfect. There was never any crazy decisions happening. I wish we could just a have a well planned out era. :toofunny:

Archived