LIKELADYAGAGA

Featured Posts

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FilthyPOP414
11 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

So guys,

why does she have to do AMA rehearsals for the cure which she’s performed 1000 times

Different stage, and what kind of performer would she be if she didn't rehearse? (Please don't say Britney 🤐🤣😂)

munty hunty
1 minute ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Different stage, and what kind of performer would she be if she didn't rehearse? (Please don't say Britney 🤐🤣😂)

Mariah. Did you forget this past New Year’s Eve performance?

free my mind

FilthyPOP414
1 minute ago, gagasxmonsterx said:

Mariah. Did you forget this past New Year’s Eve performance?

LMAO 

EXACTLY. 

Free My Mind
47 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

it;s not a different stage? it's live from the tour...

2 hours ago, Free My Mind said:

So guys,

why does she have to do AMA rehearsals for the cure which she’s performed 1000 times

probably camera setups, its seriously not that deep :lolly:

Princess Stache
2 hours ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

The fact that you expect her to do something is the reason why she wants to be boring now 

Omg I can't wait for gaga's performance of The Cure and only The Cure!  I don't expect gaga to do anything interesting or debut a new song at all!  (maybe that will work)

LIKELADYAGAGA

The fact that you expect her to do something is the reason why she wants to be boring now 

You say "she wants to be boring now" and then somebody says that she isn't boring at all and you say...

Boring to you, musically genius to everyone else. You want her to explode or something and yet you drag her when she sits at a piano. This fan base needs to be cleansed

I don't understand. 

6 hours ago, Interstellar said:

Nothing makes sense. As always :lolly:

it wouldn’t be a proper Gaga era if things were done right the first time around.

This lowkey :)

LIKELADYAGAGA
25 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

Omg I can't wait for gaga's performance of The Cure and only The Cure!  I don't expect gaga to do anything interesting or debut a new song at all!  (maybe that will work)

I expect Gaga to do NOTHING out of the ordinary :trollga:

Spoiler

did it work :gum:

Reality

First of all, people need to get over Frankensteined. It was a song that was considered a potential for Joanne B-side.

That being said, I do think something is fishy. While I would absolutely fine and dandy if she just performed The Cure, it just doesn't make sense. I don't really understand, or see any incentive, to perform a song that is seven months old, unless she decides to release a video and/or promote it more.

🖤👹

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

First of all, people need to get over Frankensteined. It was a song that was considered a potential for Joanne B-side.

That being said, I do think something is fishy. While I would absolutely fine and dandy if she just performed The Cure, it just doesn't make sense. I don't really understand, or see any incentive, to perform a song that is seven months old, unless she decides to release a video and/or promote it more.

it would kind of make sense if she still had to sell out the North American tour but she doesn't. I just don't see what this performance does at all. Hopefully it is more than meets the eye.

SlaeUrAnus

Na, I think she is performing The Cure because we don't deserve to have nice things :selena: 

In my messy era.

Archived