Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

something doesn't add up

LIKELADYAGAGA

Featured Posts

LIKELADYAGAGA

I am trying to figure out how to write this without giving false hope or starting hype for no reason...

But how did that radio producer know she was performing at the AMAs? He got 1/2 right but that doesn't really make sense (unless he is the best guesser in the world)

And The Cure is a summer bop. Why perform that and not DIC which hasn't been promoted yet?

The Cure also peaked at #39. I think the low peak is why they never created a music video, so why give it a standalone TV performance 8 months later (unless there is something else)?

And why say you are considering a side B album, book the AMAs, and then perform an old song? 

I guess it might be to sell tickets to her tour but isn't it just the European leg that has to sell out? This is the American Music Awards.

So my question is, is the old SHOCK ART GAGA coming back (this is literally what made gaga the biggest pop star in the world)? Is she pulling one past us? She wants to get all of her fans watching the award show so she "performs the cure" but maybe the lights go dark and then we hear her say "wait turn those back on... I have another one!". and then we see her dressed like a zombie?  

I don't know I am delusional with a lot of questions.

Of course, she has been through a lot this year and I'm still so so happy if she just performs the Cure because I love to see Gaga perform on TV :)

*** also, don't get hyped because this could very well just be the cure and right now this site needs a break from the meltdowns

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you... If she just wants to promote the tour and The Cure, she can actually perform at the VMAs, which is much earlier. But she didn't

TheQueenLG

I totally agree with this. With all the hype and promo DJWS has been giving us for LG6, it would be really odd to just perform TC. I think something else is coming. Think of how much time she has been spending recording! This would be the perfect place to show off her new material. :staymad:

That “radio host” is a joke to the definition of the word “credibility”

he literally replicates shady music facts tweets. He reposted the rumor that Shady Music Facts posted but instead of saying “reportedly” he said “definitely” 

He’s a gag 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

homomo

Nothing makes sense. As always :lolly:

it wouldn’t be a proper Gaga era if things were done right the first time around.

LIKELADYAGAGA
Just now, Enceladus said:

I swear something cooking up, there were too much matching facts in the last two weeks :staymad:

I agree but I would feel bad getting people hyped if nothing happens. BUT there is so much pointing towards a Frankensteined AMA performance. Nobody knew she would perform at the AMAs but they (our sketchy sources :lolga:) told us she would and with her new song. Now we have an AMA performance and no new song. I am guessing they weren't wrong and we just don't know everything yet. At least I am hoping.

DoremonLove

Good i had left the hype train but after this post i am back. I will die if she performs a new song:excited2:. I very much love this idea.

Do it gaga :grr::rockstar:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Luna Lovegood

Also, don’t forget this

“Just when I think I’m done with my album Joanne, there’s one more flower to be bloomed."

So what’s the truth?

tumblr_ojqr5j5TOJ1u6n38po1_250.gif

luna’s advocate

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 minute ago, Stef said:

That “radio host” is a joke to the definition of the word “credibility”

he literally replicates shady music facts tweets. He’s a gag 

but didn't we have A TON of rumors pointing towards new music this weekend?? and then.... oh how convenient.... gaga is set to perform at an award show the weekend her new song is supposed to be released. 

I think she's gonna build hype with The Cure, give it a video and promote it to hype Joanne B side, release the EP and then extend the tour. 

LIKELADYAGAGA
Just now, JR Gg said:

Inb4 she uses 'The Cure' to heal 'Frankenstein''s broken pieces :reductive:

she'll fix him with her love :staymad:

Archived