💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What will happen to Frankensteined?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

CurlyBeauty

I'm sure new album will be released on late 2018. i don't know an gaga album released in summer. they all in autumn or winter.

epione free

FfFfFfFF

Anything could happen. :selena: Now that I think of it why people started to think she will release it as a single only because she sang an acapella snippet backstage? :selena: 

hausofbrice
11 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Are we still getting it you think?

Or will it remain unreleased?I was pretty excited for Frankensteined to be honest:S

it won't be released, just like the other 100 or so songs that we will never get :selena: 

xoxo, brice ♡

Yemeni Feed
17 hours ago, FalsePromise said:

It'll be left aside with all ARTPOP rejects and original LG5 music. May they rest in peace! :pray:

Sad.

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Justin Hanks
On 11/14/2017 at 11:19 AM, itsbriceidk said:

idk @Justin Hanks seemed pretty believable 

I am! :)

I never said she was performing it at the AMAs, or that it would be her next single. People that weren't there blew this out of proportion. And now people are saying I lied about things I never said. Sigh. I couldn't care less. I got to hear Frankensteined, and that's enough for me! :tea:

I think that the AMAs thing doesn't mean we're not getting anything new. The rumors weren't based on just delusions this time!

Also I still trust @Miley

GypsyBabe

I believe that it will still get released...but then again I also believed that we would get a music video for The Cure. :selena:

Spoiler

I just really want my delusional a$$ to be right one of these times. :madge:

⚯͛

RAMROD

Who knows tbh??!

But you guys act like it is new for Gaga to sing some new songs to fans that may or may not be included in her future projects.

She had done it plenty of times, why can’t y’all learn to tread with such thing carefully since and not get blindly excited? :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived