577 members have voted

1. 1. title

• The Cure
    • New song
    • The Cure + new song

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

AMAs has literally zero impact in Europe... 

And her tours dates in the US are already sold out

come throuuuuuuu

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof
Just now, monketsharona said:

AMAs has literally zero impact in Europe... 

And her tours dates in the US are already sold out

i know.... but billboard say new dates are probably coming + there's a rumor that she wants a 10 days stadium tour in the USA next summer 

Getaway Heart
4 minutes ago, Kefir said:

LIVE from her Joanne World Tour stop in Washington D.C. at Capital One Arena, during this year’s awards show, Gaga will take the stage for a rendition of her Billboard Hot 100 synth-pop single on the healing effects of love, “The Cure.” 

https://www.theamas.com/2017/11/shawn-mendes-nick-jonas-and-lady-gaga-to-perform/

/thread :awkney:

Shawn is performing, my day is saved :flutter:

monketsharona
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

i know.... but billboard say new dates are probably coming + there's a rumor that she wants a 10 days stadium tour in the USA next summer 

Don't hype yourself honestly... Nothing is probably coming... 

And tbh The Cure is a terrible choice to promote a coming tour, it had like no impact (no video, not a great chart run, not even her focus when it was released) :yay:

Free My Mind
Just now, Kefir said:

Hype yourself hunny but I don't wanna see all the meltdowns of Sunday night :ladyhaha:

don;t get me wrong im not saying its 100% going to happen

I just don't think its outside the realms of reality

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Enceladus said:

@NIGHTCRAWLER I have the feeling that we are the only ones who believe in it. but I stand behind your opinion that the things do not match! Just a few more days and we know the truth :hug: 

i think i won’t meltdown, just be a little bit angry that they ruined this awesome opportunity to launch a brand new song...:selena:

same, let's stick together for this one :staymad: and people have to stop saying that we're gonna put the blame on Gaga if she doesn't perform a new song! we're not dumb we know that she promised nothing 

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

you can't deny a rumor by another rumor

Getaway Heart
Just now, Kefir said:

Hype yourself hunny but I don't wanna see all the meltdowns of Sunday night :ladyhaha:

Just now, Getaway Heart said:

dont come in complaining Sunday that she did not do what promised when she only sings The Cure.  Cause they specifically said The Cure so if thats all that happens u cant say she owes u a new song. lol. I can see meltdowns already when only The Cure is sung

Exactly my thoughts LOL

TheRoof
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Don't hype yourself honestly... Nothing is probably coming... 

Stef ha impact :poot: , yeah , i mean i'm not hyped because she's not coming to my country:selena: , it's just that the possibility for a better box score is there

I can't be The Cure. I won't fall into assumptions about new stuff or whatever, but that song is the past. She didn't promote it then, no MV, now is not the time :selena: Also, we all know we felt it kind of forced by the label from the beggining. I really hope it isn't related to LG6 :saladga:

Free My Mind
Just now, Getaway Heart said:

Exactly my thoughts LOL

i won't come complaining, I'm not saying that they've promised it or that we can definitely expecting

I'm simply saying I have a hunch- if it doesnt happen I'll have nobody to blame but myself lol

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Free My Mind said:

i won't come complaining, I'm not saying that they've promised it or that we can definitely expecting

I'm simply saying I have a hunch- if it doesnt happen I'll have nobody to blame but myself lol

HERE, Y'ALL READ THIS AND REMEMBER IT, THANKS 

Archived