• New song
    • The Cure + new song

Featured Posts

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

you're boring, hope she'll sing something new to see you embarrassed 

I'm realistic and it won't embarrass me it'll surprise me and hype me. Gaga has hardly ever been about surprise releases and that wont change whatsoever, it's not how her or her management work in the ten years of her career

Princess Stache
8 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Yeah I remember her saying in an interview that she usually records things on her phone and it's sounds hideous. She said on the Ellen show that she had the melody of The Queen in her head while sleeping and she woke up, took her phone an recorded it

Exactly.  She's gonna surprise us.  There's too much proof to deny something is coming soon.

Henri Bardot
6 minutes ago, mrsgagamonster said:

Yeah it says she's "bringing 'The Cure'..." this Sunday, and in the next sentence it says she's performing. Otherwise they'd just say she's performing "The Cure"

They should have given us a Million Reasons reference though... "You'll have a 'Million Reasons' to watch the AMA's this year!"

I dunno...

Sis the meltdowns would've been even worst :poot:

pooiota

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, prince said:

I'm realistic and it won't embarrass me it'll surprise me and hype me

Then I hope we'll all get surprised if she drops something new. If she doesn't, life goes on idc I know it's only based on expectations 

joannesrats
3 minutes ago, prince said:

I'm realistic and it won't embarrass me it'll surprise me and hype me. Gaga has hardly ever been about surprise releases and that wont change whatsoever, it's not how her or her management work in the ten years of her career

Usually this has been true, but look at this year. She put out The Cure and the John Wayne video out with no warning. I wouldn't put it past her to do something else like this. 

Just now, PhillipBagshaw said:

Usually this has been true, but look at this year. She put out The Cure and the John Wayne video out with no warning. I wouldn't put it past her to do something else like this. 

This is true! I'm not trying to be a dream crusher but the last nine years I have gotten SO hyped over nothing so recently i've tried to be more realistic with her and her choices but you're right and maybe her way of doing things is changing?

joannesrats
Just now, prince said:

This is true! I'm not trying to be a dream crusher but the last nine years I have gotten SO hyped over nothing so recently i've tried to be more realistic with her and her choices but you're right and maybe her way of doing things is changing?

I'm hopeful but not expecting, if that makes sense? Like signs lately have been pointing towards her doing a new song at some point soon, and all of us would be 99% positive a new song was coming if the AMA's hadn't said that she's doing The Cure. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, PhillipBagshaw said:

Of course she did, where have you been for thinking she hardly drop surprise? 

Not a big surprise but who expected this Tudor commercial? the performance in Texas with the presidents? ...

You guys know she won't actually be there right? She has a show in DC. The AMAs are in LA. They are going to just livestream to the show in DC during The Cure performance.

NIGHTCRAWLER
4 minutes ago, mt1814 said:

You guys know she won't actually be there right? She has a show in DC. The AMAs are in LA. They are going to just livestream to the show in DC during The Cure performance.

Of course, but she knows the show's gonna be livestreamed so it won't be exactly like the actual show anyway! she'll give anything even if she only sings the cure to promote the tour correctly 

Getaway Heart
1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

why has she been a lot in studio lately??? even during the night??? I mean, why would she hurry for something coming in 2019???

A Star IS Born Soundtrack sweetie

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Getaway Heart said:

A Star IS Born Soundtrack sweetie

Well I heard that the album has already been recorded a few months ago and that's it's done. And why the hell would DJWS produce ASIB and then tweet #LG6 :trollga:

Getaway Heart
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Well I heard that the album has already been recorded a few months ago and that's it's done. And why the hell would DJWS produce ASIB and then tweet #LG6 :trollga:

maybe ASIB is LG6 :giggle:

Archived