• The Cure
    • New song
    • The Cure + new song

Featured Posts

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Helxig said:

Has this ever been done before? It's a perfect way to combine promo, modern tech, her schedule, and giving her fans something special.

She accepted awards at her own concert. I think Bieber did it few years ago? It’s not something new. When an award show fail to have A-listers attend/perform, they will (sometimes) promise them an award and have them perform somewhere else/ play a pre recorded performance.

21 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

The Cure isn't even on Joanne, so for it to be the "song" to promote the Joanne World Tour is a flop...

but its a song on the Joanne World Tour, and that's what she's promoting.  I really think she wants to sell European dates.   I'm sure someone in gaga's camp is laughing their ass off at how we're acting all lost and confused.

TimisaMonster
24 minutes ago, orb1tx said:

but its a song on the Joanne World Tour, and that's what she's promoting.  I really think she wants to sell European dates.   I'm sure someone in gaga's camp is laughing their ass off at how we're acting all lost and confused.

How does the AMERICAN music awards help European ticket sales? :awkney:

By that logic do the European music awards boost American tickets sales? :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RocketNumberNine

probably the new music coming out in first half of 2018..
Heal me - The Cure and other hospital stuffs

SMILE2NE1

If it was actually a new song, do you think they would say, Gaga performing "a little surprise". **** no. 

Ibsen Ferreira

I do not think she will change the tour and make a different number for an award. I would have been satisfied with the transmission, after all, if it were said earlier in the month that she would perform at AMA's, none of us would be believing.

My Name Isnt Alice

last AMAs gaga performed 2 songs (speechless and bad romance) so i think gaga will perform the cure and a surprise song. Or maybe im just hyped becuse of humors haha:trollga:

ARTEPOPINTHELIFE
23 hours ago, Luis Miguel Malubay said:

last AMAs gaga performed 2 songs (speechless and bad romance) so i think gaga will perform the cure and a surprise song. Or maybe im just hyped becuse of humors haha:trollga:

She attended the AMA's with R Kelly and Do What U Want.

xoxo

Gagadonna

She may perform a shortened version of The Cure AND Frankensteined with some story, like she takes a cure from an evil doctor, which empoisons her and turns her into a monster :trollga:

Archived