• New song
    • The Cure + new song

Featured Posts

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LIKELADYAGAGA
11 minutes ago, MrA said:

I can't be The Cure. I won't fall into assumptions about new stuff or whatever, but that song is the past. She didn't promote it then, no MV, now is not the time :selena: Also, we all know we felt it kind of forced by the label from the beggining. I really hope it isn't related to LG6 :saladga:

THE CURE PEAKED AT #39. It isn't a hit song or a general public favorite. It was a nice summer bop to sell out her tour but it doesn't deserve more promo. It makes no sense especially a random promo TV performance 8 months after the release.

PsychicGuru

From a business stand point, she ALREADY promoted he hell out of The Cure by performing it at Coachella. It’s an old song, but it is a radio bop, but.... 

DJWS has been acting REALLY fishy. Why all this hype about new music if isn’t going anywhere? Gaga is staying especially quiet... she learned her lesson. But DJWS? He literally said he’d introduce ARTPOP to her little sister soon.

SOON. 

Gaga also said she’d perform new music on her tour, which happens to line up with the AMAs, which happened to be fueled by DJWS, which happened to introduce Frankensteined. I’m not a hype train conductor, but COME ON. Something is going on.

Gaga's #1 fan

NIGHTCRAWLER
6 minutes ago, PsychicGuru said:

From a business stand point, she ALREADY promoted he hell out of The Cure by performing it at Coachella. It’s an old song, but it is a radio bop, but.... 

DJWS has been acting REALLY fishy. Why all this hype about new music if isn’t going anywhere? Gaga is staying especially quiet... she learned her lesson. But DJWS? He literally said he’d introduce ARTPOP to her little sister soon.

SOON. 

Gaga also said she’d perform new music on her tour, which happens to line up with the AMAs, which happened to be fueled by DJWS, which happened to introduce Frankensteined. I’m not a hype train conductor, but COME ON. Something is going on.

now there's someone who understands me, thanks :tony:

RickMonster98

She's gonna sing TC before premiering Frankensteined! "I'll fix you with my love", that's quite near to the Frankenstein thing or not? :selena:

I'm trying to be optimistic but it's hard, very hard :toofunny:

Ricardo
2 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

She's promoting the Joanne World Tour with The Cure, not the song itself.

I don't know, I would agree if she were struggling with tickets sales, there's only a month left of the US leg and this is the American music awards, why bother? but this is Gaga we are talking about :smh:

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, RickMonster98 said:

She's gonna sing TC before premiering Frankensteined! "I'll fix you with my love", that's quite near to the Frankenstein thing or not? :selena:

I'm trying to be optimistic but it's hard, very hard :toofunny:

Yeah sounds good, like:

I'll fix you with my looooove
Let me now introduce you to Frankenstein

STITCH ME BACK TOGETHER 

PaperIz

I'm just happy that she's performing lol. The Cure is a great song :sara: but I have my fingers crossed for a surprise too

PsychicGuru
3 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

I don't know, I would agree if she were struggling with tickets sales, there's only a month left of the US leg and this is the American music awards, why bother? but this is Gaga we are talking about :smh:

You're right, why would she need to promote a sold-out world tour? :neyde:

Gaga's #1 fan

PsychicGuru
1 minute ago, PaperIz said:

I'm just happy that she's performing lol. The Cure is a great song :sara: but I have my fingers crossed for a surprise too

Meanwhile everyone here's like tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Gaga's #1 fan

Tyler1992

Is there examples of older songs that came back after being seemingly dead? I would love for The Cure to rise up, but I feel like it’s too far gone? Someone prove me wrong!

ChromaticaPunk

Should be a medley... add DH and JW if she really want's to perform TC. She premiered it at Coachella so a new song for the AMA's would make more sense.

calmar

The 'didn't confirm or deny' new material is a bit odd, but yeah, unless something monumental happens, I'll likely not even watch as it's just the TC performance from the tour but broadcast on TV.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived