It's clearly only the cure. Sad that so many people expect something else

because this is the most random thing ever

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

because this is the most random thing ever

Drag ha! (Jk no negativity on this site)

but for real - I’m perchT for a new song, especially since The Cure came out 7 months ago and Haus has been in the studio and teasing like a high schooler...

NIGHTCRAWLER
43 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

It's clearly only the cure. Sad that so many people expect something else

why are you always so negative? come thru honey 

I really won't be upset if it is indeed just The Cure being performed. But, it's hella freaking late for The Cure no? I saw someone comment with a link saying that it'll be a rendition of The Cure so that makes so much more sense. Also though, I remember reading on one od DJWS's insta posts that he can't wait for one of his projects to hit the radio? Like okay it doesn't have to be with Gaga but it definitely makes sense. One last thing, during all of The Cure performances I have seen the lights dim after the second chorus, I could potentially see her switching gears and go into another song.. But I'm more hoping for another Joanne single, sure it'd be great for new music but c'mon give Joanne some love with another single lol. I don't ever comment on here but I just wanted to share my thoughts lol.

lgaga1fan

If you guys have a basic knowledge of English, you should know that citation of songs is done with quotation marks, not single quotation marks. Furthermore, why would she need to rehearse for the Cure whatsoever?

lgaga1fan

Also mess at some of y’all saying The Cure isn’t exciting, when it is literally the loudest the GA section and the arena gets during every show....

HookerOnAChurch

Seeing her rehearsing for the AMA's send me positive vibes that something new will come after The Cure. Why rehearsing for a performance that you're making since August?

1 hour ago, JRhuur said:

. One last thing, during all of The Cure performances I have seen the lights dim after the second chorus, I could potentially see her switching gears and go into another song.. But I'm more hoping for another Joanne single, sure it'd be great for new music but c'mon give Joanne some love with another single lol. I don't ever comment on here but I just wanted to share my thoughts lol.

You are completely right. I read on the first page of this thread someone said the song is to promote the tour and in my opinion its 100% correct. Joanne ain't over yet, guys, she still got next year in Europe to perform.

LochNessMonster
1 hour ago, Free My Mind said:

Why would she have to rehearse especially for the cure?

Exactly! Surely if she was doing the cure, it would just be the same routine that she does every single night of the JWT? 

Reality

The ideal situation is that she performs The Cure + another new song (or perhaps she drops the video)

The realistic situation is that she just performs The Cure.

🖤👹

TimisaMonster
7 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

i think she wan't to promote the tour dates (the new ones) so that's the only reason she's performing 

The Cure isn't even on Joanne, so for it to be the "song" to promote the Joanne World Tour is a flop...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Fiona Apple
2 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

why are you always so negative? come thru honey 

Having reasonable expectations is not negativity honey.

TheRoof
9 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

The Cure isn't even on Joanne, so for it to be the "song" to promote the Joanne World Tour is a flop...

i know is a bad choice but who knows , maybe she will make another song too or another performance of the cure

let's wait and see

tenor.gif?itemid=5222043

Archived