577 members have voted

1. 1. title

• The Cure
    • New song
    • The Cure + new song

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Princess Stache said:

Exactly!! If she had a melody idea she could just record it on her phone!  Is the meeting with Interscope real, because if it is something's still coming.

Yeah I remember her saying in an interview that she usually records things on her phone and it's sounds hideous. She said on the Ellen show that she had the melody of The Queen in her head while sleeping and she woke up, took her phone an recorded it

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ApplauseftAdele
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

Exclusive footage of you typing this post

giphy.gif

Whatever :madge: we all know you love being that bad b!tch with a pessimistic opinion like ur unbothered by everything but secretly u know she might perform a new song :diane:

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Lmaooo maybe this is the beginning of that EP that we all had rumors for after Coachella with TC as the lead tenor.gif?itemid=4888417

don't push the expectations too far :ladyhaha:

joannesrats
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

don't push the expectations too far :ladyhaha:

We were expecting an album release, I think we can handle anything 

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, prince said:

"Why was she in the studio all the time recently" Guys when isn't she in the studio? :selena:

when has she teased being in studio before those two last weeks? 

mrsgagamonster

Yeah it says she's "bringing 'The Cure'..." this Sunday, and in the next sentence it says she's performing. Otherwise they'd just say she's performing "The Cure"

They should have given us a Million Reasons reference though... "You'll have a 'Million Reasons' to watch the AMA's this year!"

I dunno...

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, PhillipBagshaw said:

We were expecting an album release, I think we can handle anything 

well and now they're calling me crazy because I think she's gonna perform a new song :saladga: something's not clear :icega:

joannesrats

well and now they're calling me crazy because I think she's gonna perform a new song :saladga: something's not clear :icega:

It just doesn't make sense!! Why promote an 8-month old song that peaked for a weak, especially after all the hyping from Instagram and twitter. If Gaga didn't want her producers to talk about it then she would tell them that. She WANTS this to be hyping us up, but what for????

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, mrsgagamonster said:

Yeah it says she's "bringing 'The Cure'..." this Sunday, and in the next sentence it says she's performing. Otherwise they'd just say she's performing "The Cure"

They should have given us a Million Reasons reference though... "You'll have a 'Million Reasons' to watch the AMA's this year!"

I dunno...

Or : you've got a million reasons not to watch the AMA's but you now have one good one to do: Gaga is performing  

when has she teased being in studio before those two last weeks? 

She doesn't need to tease and tbh she hardly did? DJWS teased us and so did her boyf, Gaga hardly teased us. We know she records on tour, we've known this for YEARS! The music she makes with DJWS is also his music so he can tease all he wants, it's never going to always be Gaga teasing.

I just can't believe that we are the ones that make this **** up and then get annoyed at her? We know she always records and writes so this is nothing new? We know she's got 101 songs that she works on so her performing ones for fans backstage isn't new and she's done it before. 

We saw her on the AMA ad and we came up with a whole new single idea, a new era and we hyped ourselves up, it's all down to us. Pictures of Gaga in the studio is hardly ****ing teasing, it's literally her life 

5 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

You love being that bad b!tch with a pessimistic opinion

secretly u know she might perform a new song :diane:

No, I don’t.

And no, I don’t.  

Signature loading… 👹🖤

1 minute ago, prince said:

She doesn't need to tease and tbh she hardly did? DJWS teased us and so did her boyf, Gaga hardly teased us. We know she records on tour, we've known this for YEARS! The music she makes with DJWS is also his music so he can tease all he wants, it's never going to always be Gaga teasing.

I just can't believe that we are the ones that make this **** up and then get annoyed at her? We know she always records and writes so this is nothing new? We know she's got 101 songs that she works on so her performing ones for fans backstage isn't new and she's done it before. 

We saw her on the AMA ad and we came up with a whole new single idea, a new era and we hyped ourselves up, it's all down to us. Pictures of Gaga in the studio is hardly ****ing teasing, it's literally her life 

****ING THANK YOU 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

austincola

I know it’s The Cure, even though it’s a dumb choice it should be something new, it’s gonna be The Cure.. :toofunny:

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, prince said:

you're boring, hope she'll sing something new to see you embarrassed 

Archived