title  

577 members have voted

1. 1. title

• The Cure
    • New song
    • The Cure + new song

Featured Posts

joannesrats

I mean, not to bring anything else up, but when her MR performance was announced the tweet read "Lady Gaga is bringing Joanne to the AMA's stage," but she didn't end up performing Joanne. 

I know she's performing The Cure, but I can be hopeful :selena:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Stef said:

Did they or did they not specifically state that Lady Gaga will be performing The Cure? They did. 

Did they or did they not tease something extra alongside it? They did not. 

Will monsters make up their own theories about how the AMAs are lying to us to prevent the “surprise” being blown and then when Sunday comes and Gaga performs The Cure and nothing else, they will drag her to the pits of hell and slander her for doing exactly what she was stated and booked to do all along? Yes they will. 

Will y’all ever ****ing learn to WAIT for concrete information? And will y’all ever find the line between wishful thinking and convincing yourselves of the impossible? No 

Literally this, it's written out in front of us and people will still have a meltdown when she performs The Cure

ModernEcstasy

Both sides of my mind are fighting each other right now. 

On one side I’m thinking “Okay, new music was all speculation and rumours. But at least she’s performing”

On the other it’s “Okay, but why has she been in the studio so much. Why did she have a meeting at Universal. Why would she sing The Cure so far after its release”

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I mean, not to bring anything else up, but when her MR performance was announced the tweet read "Lady Gaga is bringing Joanne to the AMA's stage," but she didn't end up performing Joanne. 

I know she's performing The Cure, but I can be hopeful :selena:

thank's 

i have to agree. TC is LITERALLY DEAD!!! heck i evn forgot about it until this AMA mess.... MOVE ON GAGA... if its TC, then this hype and anticipation is gone to waste, yet again..........this is tired :neyde:

homomo

I mean, The Cure is the second last song she performs on tour. She could easily start with a shortened version of The Cure, and then go into a new song.

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, ModernEcstasy said:

Both sides of my mind are fighting each other right now. 

On one side I’m thinking “Okay, new music was all speculation and rumours. But at least she’s performing”

On the other it’s “Okay, but why has she been in the studio so much. Why did she have a meeting at Universal. Why would she sing The Cure so far after its release”

exactly me right now! !!!! and there's a third part in my mind that is exhausted of people telling me that I should STFU because it was clearly written The Cure and that I'm making up things and that I'm gonna meltdown. Well, then I'm gonna meltdown, how it's your prob???

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Interstellar said:

I mean, The Cure is the second last song she performs on tour. She could easily start with a shortened version of The Cure, and then go into a new song.

that's what I was talking about

Phaye Monster

Keep your hopes up guys, it’ll give you something to look forward to:selena:

Queen of using a 7 month old song to promo her sold out world tour

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Aga Gydal

She’s either performing to promote her tour, a new song, or both. If she just performs TC then you’ll know it’s the former. It’s still possible that she’ll segue into a new song but I don’t really see it. Not much of a reason to.

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Phaye Monster said:

Keep your hopes up guys, it’ll give you something to look forward to:selena:

Queen of using a 7 month old song to promo her sold out world tour

exactly !!!!!!! And if we meltdown, it's our prob :bye: 

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, nakedidea said:

She should sing Million Reasons to give the Grammy Academy a reminder.

I agree I think she hasn't sung it live enough :laughga:

Archived