1. 1. title

• The Cure
    • New song
    • The Cure + new song

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

Hey Monsters!!

AMA's: The Cure or new song

I personally dont think so. And I really feel like she's gonna perform something new. I mean, The Cure is already old.Ā May be The Cure + something new, may be only something new and they said The Cure just to fool us and to make the surprise bigger. Dont forget that she's been a lot in studio lately, even the night as if she had something to hurry for. One more thing, since when do the AMA's say in before the song that the artist is going to perform??Ā 

What do y'all think??? New song coming?Ā 

Ā 

EDIT: I dont understand y'all! You were all hyped when we only had rumors and I was like "meltdowns coming"Ā and now that she is actually performing for real you say that thinking she's dropping a new song isĀ delusional...Ā 

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like it'll honestly be The Cure + something new. Like a little medley could easily be pulled off

God Control

I sincerely hope that it isn't The Cure. Judging by the standards of today's music, a song is considered ancient after few weeks or a month or two, unless it's a massive hit and The Cure hasn't really resonated among the general public nor the fans, so I really hope it's a new track, something original and we've never heard before to get a new era started, whatever that's supposed to beĀ a compilation album, a new album, an EP or a standalone single.

Well it better be a new song because performing TC makes absolutely no sense. But then again, Gaga didn't make sense when it comes to promotion since BTW

Disappointed. A lotĀ 

TheRoof

i think she wan't to promote the tour dates (the new ones) so that's the only reason she's performingĀ 

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

i think she wan't to promote the tour dates (the new ones) so that's the only reason she's performingĀ 

she's getting that Taytay-promoting-commercial-marketing-selling-attitudeĀ :ladyhaha: look what you made her do

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, DiegoMonster said:

She's promoting the Joanne World Tour with The Cure, not the song itself.

well you got a point... but I feel like there's a new song comingĀ 

DiegoMonster
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

well you got a point... but I feel like there's a new song comingĀ 

That would be awesome indeed.. Let's pray :pray:Ā 

NIGHTCRAWLER
9 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

the next single?Ā :oprah: but it's already a single

well I edited, sorry if now your comment doesn't fit the threadĀ 

thanks tho

Arcanum

I personally think that "brings The Cure" is a metaphor a la "All Mariah wants for Christmas is" to be at AMA's.

Would u believe it would be a performance of AIWFCIY then? No?

giphy.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Princess Stache

I'm not gonna set my hopes too high again but it is a possibility for both. Ā The Cure is a short song, and she did do Bad Romance AND Speechless in 2009. Ā I'll be on standby to watch the gays have another meltdown.

They literally said she's performing The Cure to prepare us so there wouldn't be any meltdowns during the AMAs.

I think it just confirms that new music isn't even close yet and that's why she is performing The Cure which is the best option tbh cuz it's a cute song andĀ it's her latest single .

Tbh I would bring any other song (John Wayne or DIC) to show all the breathtaking visuals and choreography cuz TC really doesn't show anything specialĀ :awkney:

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

Archived