Gaga confirmed to perform at the AMAs

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
11 hours ago, monketsharona said:

As if Interscope would refuse her to release a bop produced by RedOne. Sure Jan. :sure:

Sis, it ain't happening :sure:

This topic is giving me cancer. Everybody just chill down.. Who cares what song.. Just be happy she get's a chance to perform to the AMA audience.

Have several seats!

ryanripley
14 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

She was planning a new era (EP or even full LP) with Frankensteined as a lead. Planned to debut it at the AMAs. Interscope heard of this, called her in for that meeting, and told her NO. No new music until ASIB. She can't just pull out of the AMAs so she just chose her most recent single.

:sure: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I just cant deal with delusional fans that only cares about the new music. Let her take the time to set it right and release it when its done and ready. I believe if the new music is really that good, no matter when she released it it would top the charts and becomes a smash, regardless any other big artists releases new music too . GP really look into Quality and Chill song to listen too, not some much heavy in production wise. 

She should be smart by now on what to do and what she not need to do. Past history is always important GAGA whether you like it or not, i bet the whole gaga universe is microscoping on what she's gonna release next. If she didn't deliver on the next one, i pretty much feel like she already become a lost intrest in the GP

6 hours ago, S0436 said:

2 months ago she was forced to cancel performing, and now people are complaining ?

Exactly,  we should be happy that her health is getting better 

BigDreamer

I feel like the super overly "rational" fans should at least consider the possibility of something new for the AMAs. I mean even without any of the side hype for a new song, when has Gaga in recent memory cared about being a part of any of these cringy award shows? (like the vmas f.e.) and pleeeeeease tell me when Gaga has promoted and done anything with The Cure. It just sounds wrong. If she wanted to push for the song it would have happened MONTHS ago. Im all for sitting back and watching/enjoying Gaga sing whatever song she pleases. I won't be heartbroken if nothing new comes to us. I mean if ya think about it, the last thing that i really remember coming from Gaga ,concerning career moves, is that she was going to take a break soon lmao. Lets all just enjoy the rollercoaster and get through this mess and quit insisting that some monsters are completely delulu. Im just excited to see her perform :)

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Only two more days fats

Vm3WR06.gif

Two more days untill either the 'insiders' get exposed and meltdowns occur or we get a brand new single

Vm3WR06.gif

End Racism Now

swordstalker

I really don’t see her performing anything new. Wouldn’t she tell us if she was planning to? Or at least say nothing at all? If she’s just bluffing and she performs something new, that would be kind of dumb because she’s already killed the hype by saying she’s performing a 7 month old single, so how many fans/stans are really going to watch? I don’t think I’m going to watch, because I’d rather not sit through other performances and commercials just to watch a revamped performance of a dead single. I’ll just wait til someone’s uploads it. 

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, swordstalker said:

I really don’t see her performing anything new. Wouldn’t she tell us if she was planning to? Or at least say nothing at all? If she’s just bluffing and she performs something new, that would be kind of dumb because she’s already killed the hype by saying she’s performing a 7 month old single, so how many fans/stans are really going to watch? I don’t think I’m going to watch, because I’d rather not sit through other performances and commercials just to watch a revamped performance of a dead single. I’ll just wait til someone’s uploads it. 

Unless she just uploads the performance on her Vevo account

Archived