24 minutes ago, Obman said:

inb4 people start saying "She's gonna perform a new song after The Cure!"

They’ve been. 

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GRIMEZSZ
7 minutes ago, HMLover said:

She could also be performing like half of the Cure then transitioning to another song like she’s done in a million other performances. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5065357

:selena:

They are not going to announce about a new music!!! :grr:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

But does this mean we're getting a Music Video for The Cure tho?:oprah:

oprah-thinking-gif.gif?w=500&h=282

"If you expected me to lose out of generosity, I'm truly sorry!"

nswain1110

I don't care what she's performing - get that exposure Gaga!!

The thing I'm confused about is the reports of a new single being serviced to radio in the next couple weeks... Fake News? If that truly is happening, the obvious choice for the AMA's performance would be the new single, so, if it's the Cure being performed, chances of that news being real gets smaller...

That said, the AMA's could TOTALLY be trolling us (at Gaga's team's request) with their announcement tweet to throw us off....  

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

She’s gonna win Best Female, so they AMAs are giving her a performance slot. So she’s gonna give her tour promo since she isn’t ready for a new music cycle

doppelganger

If there is no new song, at least perform something from Joanne so that it’ll make 52 weeks in the BB200. 

BornSimon

She's going to perform The Cure

Then they 'surprise' her with the award

Then she SURPRISES us with Frankenstein(ed)

:usrs:

Reality
57 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Why choose one of the most “boring” performances though?? Choose something that shows off the jwt stage 

omg my thoughts exactly :giveup:

She doesn't really use the stage and there aren't as many visuals, as say, a song like Applause. Granted, Applause would be really weird to perform considering that it was a song from her last era. I guess if she's gonna perform a song, it's going to be the newest one. 

It's just so weird to me that now out of all times she decides to perform it :giveup:

🖤👹

EdgeofTeeth

I really just don't understand this decision at all, why not at least perform a song with more exciting stage production? Why perform The Cure now when it literally needed a performance like this SIX MONTHS ago? Gaga, sis...

MJHolland

BISH IM GONNA SEE IT LIVE 

I'd be a little disappointed if I were the rest of you guys but since it's gonna be live it makes it up to me at least :)

KingRedd

As someone else stated, I’d be ok with this but the cure at the JWT is sort of basic. I wish she would’ve chosen a song that shows off the stage. Applause shows of the stage very well and so does Scheibe and Bad Romance. She should perform the cure with the stage settings for one of those songs. 

May I Read You? 😎

Archived