Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga confirmed to perform at the AMAs

Petrichor

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

I refuse to except this as the ONLY song she'll be performing...

Not very Joanne vibes of you Gaga...

fahO7A2.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do yall hate the cure but at the same time want gaga to be sucessfull at the age of streaming?? dont you get it that if gaga releases a song with idk "bad romance" sounds at this time it wouldnt do well, music is always changing, gaga adapting to the current music (at the same time doing it her way) its  good thing, dont be so negative al the time jesus

hoeslay

I mean the song is still super popular and even her most streaming song as of now and for the past several months. She also has mastered the performance and vocals of it live. And being realistic and knowing how these awards shows work, it's the ONLY song she's gonna do and I bet it's gonna fade in a little bit late and end abruptly into commercials...

Call me a loser, but tbh, I'm very excited. I was one of the losers who got overly enthusiastic when she performed it live, because yes, I am a basic b and I stan that song hahahahaha. Also, anytime Gaga makes an appearance at a show, I get excited, since 2009 :D

ArtGagaPop
5 minutes ago, mikesoaa said:

why do yall hate the cure but at the same time want gaga to be sucessfull at the age of streaming?? dont you get it that if gaga releases a song with idk "bad romance" sounds at this time it wouldnt do well, music is always changing, gaga adapting to the current music (at the same time doing it her way) its  good thing, dont be so negative al the time jesus

I don't think people hate the cure, it's just the fact that it's a 8 month old song that got no promo or video when we wanted it and when it could been a smash hit but now she suddenly will promote it on one of the most watched award shows when the song is already dead and we have been teased about new music for a month now :air:

Lanadelduck
7 minutes ago, Obman said:

inb4 people start saying "She's gonna perform a new song after The Cure!"

She’s gonna perform a new song after the cure.  Citing: the tour stage is programmed for 30 more songs. Remember.  

Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

I don't think people hate the cure, it's just the fact that it's a 8 month old song that got no promo or video when she wanted it and when it could been a smash hit but now she suddenly will promote it on one of the most watched award shows when the song is already dead and we have been teased about new music for a month now :air:

yes thats true, but try to see the positive side

pedrohemg

The Cure doesn't fit Gaga. She "suffers" performing it and the public don't get excited because it's kinda boring. I can't believe she's doing this.

I think it's pretty tragic that this will be her FOURTH time performing there and she has only won ONE award :selena:

Archived