news

Gaga confirmed to perform at the AMAs

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

TBH I was actually expecting Gaga not to perform at the AMAs :poot: plus I actually love The Cure so yay me a professional HD recording :flutter: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Bizcochito
3 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Why choose one of the most “boring” performances though?? Choose something that shows off the jwt stage 

!!! its literally pointless. Like.... perform something from joanne so it promotes the album. UGH.

Robo Ga

Am I the only one here who stans The Cure :giveup: I mean like I'd love a new song, but a performance of The Cure on AMAs still makes me excited.

🤖⚡️

shmal96

They probably saw all of us getting hyped at the wording of their last tweet and had to explicitly state what tf was going on :selena: 

Spoiler

I was part of that hype :selena: 

Gagaplayer315

I didn't waste my time with all the Frankenstein hype AND we get The Cure's first televised performamce, not believing the rumor threads on this site does wonders 

PalatableMetallicBellsnake-small.gif

PanPikus

tenor.gif?itemid=5142413

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Tom Nook
Just now, Robo Ga said:

Am I the only one here who stans The Cure :giveup: I mean like I'd love a new song, but a performance of The Cure on AMAs still makes me excited.

Tbh same :selena:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Free My Mind
1 minute ago, The witch said:

!!! its literally pointless. Like.... perform something from joanne so it promotes the album. UGH.

which is exactly why we have the debate of whether it's just going to be TC....

Archived