Gaga confirmed to perform at the AMAs

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
romonster
3 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

It’s a stand alone single, doesn’t feature on her album. It wasn’t promoted and doesn’t have a music video. This is Gaga we’re talking about, not some basic artist like those you listed. 

Believe it or not, Gaga isn't the only one who decides what to perform at award shows. Her label has a say, the AMAs have a say too. 

What else was she going to perform? An album track that no one knows? Million Reasons for the second year in a row? A new single just isn't ready.

32 minutes ago, romonster said:

I believe the AMAs reached out to Gaga for a performance, especially since she's nominated and clearly won her award by a landslide. Since they're done with singles for Joanne, her latest single The Cure seemed like the best option. 

She literally performed Million Reasons at the AMAs last year so I don't see why she would do that song at the same show again, even if it's a Grammy contender. 

That sounds pretty realistic actually

Kimblue

Meh two months ago this was where she was at. The Cure doesn’t make that much sense but she’s still getting a lot of press and exposure for it. There are many things to look forward to in the coming months.

It's not like this was a surprise. This was literally stated when she was announced, but you delusional stans refuse to read the fine print.

Make it stupid!

RodeckDanny
2 minutes ago, Tan Fei said:

relax ...take it easy

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

BlingNotTheMusic

Sis we been knew. 

We need a twitter update for the other song she is premiering :oprah:

Borislshere

Why choose one of the most “boring” performances though?? Choose something that shows off the jwt stage 

freebit

I wish she would perform an album track from Joanne just to mix it up a little. The Cure is cute, but almost any song from Joanne is more exciting IMO. 

Archived