• Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathan2244
3 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Gaga getting the first place in the commercial :whitney:

shes coming....  to fix you with her love :reductive:

13 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Gaga getting the first place in the commercial :whitney:

The music in the ad is like Swine meeting RedOne...

Get ready for Frankenswine

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

ModernEcstasy

She still owes us new music from the cancellation of the Dive Bar tour and also suggesting that new music would be part of JWT. C’mon Gags. Seize this opportunity. 

Reality

I'm perfectly fine with The Cure, and to be honest, those complaining need to stop. First of all, "Frankensteined" was a song perpetuated by the fans. Expecting a brand new song is at least more plausible because Gaga has been teasing that she's been working on new music, but to expect an unreleased song that was for a possible Joanne B-side is ludicrous.

The only problem I have with this is that it just seems so weird...Like, unless she decides to drop a video and promote the song more, I don't see why she's even performing in the first place. Again, don't get me wrong, I love that she's performing, but it just seems so strange. Like, I guess it might help revive the song, but unless she's going to fully promote it, like she did with MR, then it'll only be alive for so long.

To those who think she's going to perform a new segment, I don't think that's the case. We just need to accept the fact that she's performing The Cure, and honestly, let's just be glad that she's performing at all. 

🖤👹

Reality
3 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

Either it's just The Cure and we get a new MV

Or it's The Cure (or no The Cure) + New Song

Or it's just The Cure :laughga:

I mean, this is the same woman who decides to perform a song she released 7 months ago. 

The Cure + (anything else) would be an ideal situation, honestly.

🖤👹

GAGASLAYME
1 hour ago, Lil Mxnster said:

bbbtTTTCHHH! :selena:

I love her little giggle

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

EdgeofTeeth
1 hour ago, Steve Nasty said:

I'm hoping for a new outfit + wig :pray:

Sis no, the current one is literally flawless

SMILE2NE1
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Or it's just The Cure :laughga:

I mean, this is the same woman who decides to perform a song she released 7 months ago. 

The Cure + (anything else) would be an ideal situation, honestly.

:grr: It better not be JUST The Cure :selena:

Reality
Just now, SMILE2NE1 said:

:grr: It better not be JUST The Cure :selena:

I mean, I would love new material, but realistically, it's probably just TC :sweat:

🖤👹

Daenerys
1 hour ago, Glittertinks said:

Now I don't know if I should stay awake to watch, in case The Cure might be a distraction. :selena: On the other side it could be just The Cure :madge: Sleep or no sleep...

If you stay awake you’ll either witness the biggest meltdown in GGD history or you’ll witness the birth of a new era.

Either way it’s a win :selena:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

HaveAnOysterBBy
1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I refuse to believe she is only performing TC. No artist/management/label is THAT incompetent.

This is Gaga’s management were talking about it’s definitely possible :reductive:

The new song is also called "The Cure", and it's a completely different song. She now has two songs named "The cure"

-what I got from my sources

Archived