Lady Gaga - The Fame
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
news

Gaga confirmed to perform at the AMAs

Featured Posts

Acsnpdx8   Paws Up 1,112
Acsnpdx8
3 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

Just imagine her singing "The Cure" (maybe excluding one verse) and then suddenly the lights go off, she screams and "Frankensteined" starts :pray: 

Omg I would literally sh*t. 

5 days y’all!

• Love 1

ModernEcstasy   Paws Up 1,210
ModernEcstasy
5 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

Just imagine her singing "The Cure" (maybe excluding one verse) and then suddenly the lights go off, she screams and "Frankensteined" starts :pray: 

Omg. Please don’t. My little monster heart would not be able to handle the disappointment when this doesn’t happen :( 

• LMAO 3

Kefir   Paws Up 10,766
Kefir

I hope they will include the moving platforms and bridges at least.

People deserve to watch that technology behind JWT :pray:

• Like 3

GrigioGirl1   Paws Up 577
GrigioGirl1

I refuse to believe she is only performing TC. No artist/management/label is THAT incompetent.

• Like 4

MadonnasSis   Paws Up 330
MadonnasSis
1 minute ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I refuse to believe she is only performing TC. No artist/management/label is THAT incompetent.

But if it brings attention to the tour, is it that incompetent? Anyway, I hope for more too but I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

2007   Paws Up 5,237

Why? What is she thinking? What is Bobby thinking? What is Interscope thinking? 

Why is this song coming to life 7 months after its release, so random. Disappointed but not surprised, her marketing team has been a mess since Troy left. 

• Like 4

TimisaMonster   Paws Up 9,695
TimisaMonster

Gaga you might as well perform Perfect Illusion, Marry the  Night, and GUY if you're trying to resurrect dead singles  :saladga:

I feel they're just using a play on words but she'll perform a new song.

Obviously Gaga knows The Cure isn't a fresh s ingke and has been out for far too long...to use the AMA to promote it would do nothing for the song. Honestly, I think she will perform a new song and may be Frankenstein isn't dead after ALL...IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!

• Like 2

JoAnn Fabrics   Paws Up 156
JoAnn Fabrics

I'm honestly living for all of the meltdowns in this thread :lolly:

Phlop   Paws Up 1,577
Phlop
5 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

But if it brings attention to the tour, is it that incompetent? Anyway, I hope for more too but I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

Isn't the tour mostly sold out and halfway over?  I believe Super Bowl was enough tour promo.

Something fishy is going on. All the sources rumoring the AMAs also mentioned new material. And then the amas became true.

• Like 2

BenG   Paws Up 3,619
BenG
9 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

Unless there's a new US leg, yes it is that incompetent

• Like 1

JGD   Paws Up 8,414
JGD
16 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Demi performed CFTS at some awards show even though it’s been out for more than a year after it’s release, and it wasn’t even summer :poot: 

• LMAO 2
It just felt so *bang bang* good *bang bang* good

GrigioGirl1   Paws Up 577
GrigioGirl1
Just now, JGD said:

Demi performed CFTS at some awards show even though it’s been out for more than a year after it’s release, and it wasn’t even summer :poot: 

No one knows who Demi is, she needs to take whatever she can get

• Like 1
  • LMAO 5

Glittertinks   Paws Up 1,193
Glittertinks

Now I don't know if I should stay awake to watch, in case The Cure might be a distraction. :selena: On the other side it could be just The Cure :madge: Sleep or no sleep...

• Like 1