news

Gaga confirmed to perform at the AMAs

Petrichor

Featured Posts

PanPikus
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Sweetie just google 'the cure joanne world tour' and there you go :madge:

Honey, that is not what I asked for :hor:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame IV

The answer to all your doubts is simple.

Gaga is nominated and will probably win. They invited her to perform. She didn't waste the opportunity and will play "The Cure" for the fans, who get always upset for everything.

She doesn't need to promote anything, she doesn't need hits to survive. Gaga is a global icon. So this performance is welcome. Can't wait :)

A Star is Born ⭐

CanadaGoesGaga
8 minutes ago, Doot said:

Why is she off to rehearse for the AMAS if she is performing The Cure, aka, a song she performs every night.

Camera blocking etc. 

Fame IV
1 minute ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Camera blocking etc. 

She can prepare a different performance, with other staging, outfit, choreo, etc.

A Star is Born ⭐

11 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

You had your chance with this song 7 months ago and chose to do f*ck all with it. People genuinely liked The Cure, it could've been a huge hit... and you gave them nothing. No promo, no video. Now 7 months later you have the chance to perform something new and get people talking about your music and you're performing the played out song you could've made a hit 7 months ago? 

I swear, she's got issues when it comes to  timing and choosing of music. I'm surprised her record label doesn't freak out on her giphy.gif

Um why do you assume every bad decision is her fault? Labels control most of what happens.. I dont understand why your putting blame on her when you dont know the factors that came in to play to make this decision..:neyde:

HaveAnOysterBBy

Nothing can ever be just smooth and make sense with Gaga.. like the song is dead wtf 

this is literally a perfect opportunity for a new song what are they doing :saladga:

Smarticle

Not her finally doing The Cure promo :selena: im hoping for a nice performance

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

James Gibson

Gaga, we spent the whole spring and summer begging for The Cure promo. And this now feels so random :selena:

Really hoping its TC and the new one because if not her team is really good at wasting perfect timing. At least give her the award after ther performance so it can have a memorable moment

I don't know why, but i could get never behind The Cure, so i am a little disappointed. But still better than no performance :).

DoremonLove
31 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

The answer to all your doubts is simple.

Gaga is nominated and will probably win. They invited her to perform. She didn't waste the opportunity and will play "The Cure" for the fans, who get always upset for everything.

She doesn't need to promote anything, she doesn't need hits to survive. Gaga is a global icon. So this performance is welcome. Can't wait :)

THIS

:tony: just hoping she will win the award :pray:

How can anoyone not love gaga

The Cure? I'm surprised, but definitely not disappointed. 

Also, considering how often she's already performed it, she has perfected those vocals!

3 points in and ready for more

Stephen
2 hours ago, monster78619 said:

Where

tenor.gif

Do you listen to the radio? I heard it all the time in NYC all summer, even into September. It wasn't a huge smash but it had longevity for months.

Archived