Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga confirmed to perform at the AMAs

Petrichor

Featured Posts

JohnWayninger

I still think she will have a surprise for us on Sunday despite a new choreo. I mean... this is Gaga we are talking about. Since when Gaga performs 8 months old songs on TV.

btw.. hi everyone, I am new to this forum :hor:

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
16 hours ago, malongaga said:

Gaga: Hey Bobby,

So I was thinking...

We should release a song out of nowhere called the cure, then don’t promote it at all. Then release a seizure inducing unreadable lyric video. Don’t release an actual music video. Then have DJWS hype everybody up with new music a week before the AMA’s so everybody will expect new music but then I’ll peform the cure. Also have you seen my new pony?

bobby: 

giphy.gif

im gonna print this and frame it to my door just to remember how messy gaga's team can be 😭

WTF is MDNA

KarmaPolice

It's not like the tweet said "Gaga is performing" and stopped. It actually says "Gaga will perform The Cure from the JWT".

So stop thinking there's a surprise coming or something like that because you're setting yourself up for another useless meltdown.

ArtGagaPop
4 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

Does this mean a red carpet look? :excited2:

she is livestreaming from her tour so no :poot:

PrinceGaga
Just now, nick4bty said:

:poot:

Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

she is livestreaming from her tour so no :poot:

OMG RIP ME I wasn't thinking :sharon:

nick4bty
1 hour ago, JohnWayninger said:

I still think she will have a surprise for us on Sunday despite a new choreo. I mean... this is Gaga we are talking about. Since when Gaga performs 8 months old songs on TV.

btw.. hi everyone, I am new to this forum :hor:

She performed Brown Eyes in middle of Telephone era, Dope and ARTPOP in middle of DWUW era, Speechless in middle of Bad Romance era, Y&I multiple random times throughout the entire BTW era. She literally performs whatever the **** she wants

FilthyPOP414
6 hours ago, Squidward T said:

Sorry gaga, but noone cares about a song that was released almost a year ago. Why does she continuely dissapoint her fans? 

Spilling :tea: 

FilthyPOP414
15 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

She performed Brown Eyes in middle of Telephone era, Dope and ARTPOP in middle of DWUW era, Speechless in middle of Bad Romance era, Y&I multiple random times throughout the entire BTW era. She literally performs whatever the **** she wants

Princess Die in like 3 concerts, Livin On The Radio, Glitter and Grease, Partynauseous. Dance In The Dark when Telephone was the single. A country album even though most EDM fans hate it. 

If she just performs The Cure I'll be so disappointed. 

JohnWayninger
23 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

yeah it depends on which kind of show she is attending and what kind of stuff she is promoting... I am not telling she will perform a new song, I only think (or hope) there may be one little surprise for us.

Okay so here are my two cents...

Gaga is not performing a new song, but she will lend this opportunity to make an announcement at the end of the performance. I'm thinking possibly a Joanne Side B EP/ lead single/ tour extension announcement. She is performing The Cure possibly because it is one of the (bonus) tracks on the new project and she is using AMAs as the platform to kickstart the era and build hype.

However, I still believe her team planned to debut a new song. Guess they had a change of plans :reductive:

DoremonLove
7 minutes ago, DA1N1US said:

Funny thing is that my bday is the same day as ama’s so Gaga will gift me a long waited meltdown :diane:

Or maybe a surprise song:giggle::hor:

How can anoyone not love gaga

nick4bty

The only thing that gets me is the multiple times someone from her team or label mentioned being "tied down," as if they had to finish something quickly before a deadline, for some reason. They were clearly recording and producing and mixing music for an entire night and day after the Detroit show last week, so what was that for?

Archived