💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga confirmed to perform at the AMAs

Petrichor

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I'm perfectly fine with The Cure, and to be honest, those complaining need to stop. First of all, "Frankensteined" was a song perpetuated by the fans. Expecting a brand new song is at least more plausible because Gaga has been teasing that she's been working on new music, but to expect an unreleased song that was for a possible Joanne B-side is ludicrous.

The only problem I have with this is that it just seems so weird...Like, unless she decides to drop a video and promote the song more, I don't see why she's even performing in the first place. Again, don't get me wrong, I love that she's performing, but it just seems so strange. Like, I guess it might help revive the song, but unless she's going to fully promote it, like she did with MR, then it'll only be alive for so long.

To those who think she's going to perform a new segment, I don't think that's the case. We just need to accept the fact that she's performing The Cure, and honestly, let's just be glad that she's performing at all. 

I just think this whole situation is random. But I makes sense since didn't she imply she was intending to release TC later in the year and just did it early because it was finished before Coachella?

I guess she's only performing so she can get her award, since the AMAs only award those who attend/perform.

BYE

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315

Queen of letting her fans get hyped by rumors of a new song and then tearing them down by doing exactly the opposite :firega:

This thread is a true reverse "why won't Gaga promote the cure" expedition  :ladyhaha:

monketsharona
18 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

She still owes us new music from the cancellation of the Dive Bar tour and also suggesting that new music would be part of JWT. C’mon Gags. Cease this opportunity. 

The first mistake of everyone is to expect something from Lady Gaga

Reality
1 minute ago, Phlop said:

I just think this whole situation is random. But I makes sense since didn't she imply she was intending to release TC later in the year and just did it early because it was finished before Coachella?

I guess she's only performing so she can get her award, since the AMAs only award those who attend/perform.

I didn't know that she was planning to release The Cure later on in the year. When did she say that??

And I guess I can see that point of view, but the problem is, is unless she knew beforehand she was going to win, why would she plan to perform? I mean, what if she doesn't win, then she just randomly performed a song she released months ago. 

I don't know, the whole situation is weird, and I'm a bit skeptical. Even though I don't want to disappoint myself, deep down I do think that something else might be coming.

🃏🖤👹

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The first mistake of everyone is to expect something from Lady Gaga

Yes. But we can all dream :flutter:

thehanyo
32 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

She still owes us new music from the cancellation of the Dive Bar tour and also suggesting that new music would be part of JWT. C’mon Gags. Cease this opportunity. 

Sis, you mean "Seize this opportunity." :selena:

You don't want her to cease.

thatfoxyfeeling

What? That makes no sense. Why would she perform The Cure when it was released months ago, got no music video or promotion. I hope they’re just playing us...

3 hours ago, BenG said:

You've got to be kidding. She's still constantly off-pitch especially during the verses on tour

"perfected"

edit: it's gonna be broadcast from the tour LMAO

3 points in and ready for more

romonster

Zedd and Alessia are performing Stay, released in February.

Shawn is performing There's Nothing Holding Me Back, released 5 days after The Cure.

Gaga performing her latest single isn't as "impossible" and "absurd" as some people are trying to make it in here.

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

What? That makes no sense. Why would she perform The Cure when it was released months ago, got no music video or promotion. I hope they’re just playing us...

The Cure is pretty much confirmed...

Honestly I'm quite done with that song so I'm not waiting for that performance :yay: I'm pretty sure I would have enjoyed more the news if it was coming months ago while the song was just out

1 minute ago, romonster said:

Zedd and Alessia are performing Stay, released in February.

Shawn is performing There's Nothing Holding Me Back, released 5 days after The Cure.

Gaga performing her latest single isn't as "impossible" and "absurd" as some people are trying to make it in here.

AMAs is now for throwback performances I guess

Archived