Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Reputation Stadium Tour

Spock

Featured Posts

scallywally
1 minute ago, Chrastapher said:

I swear artist act like there aren’t 2 big stadiums here in SD

OT: at least queen Lana chose SD as the only California city she coming too :pray:

Love Lana

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

I swear artist act like there aren’t 2 big stadiums here in SD

OT: at least queen Lana chose SD as the only California city she coming too :pray:

I noticed a weeklong gap between the Santa Clara and Pasadena show.  Hopefully she’ll add in a SD date in between :pray: 

39 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

the London date was part of a festival, so didn't count

It did count, the show was announced and grouped with the tour dates, it was the full production, she was headlining, the others were billed as openers, and she was the only one announced for a while. 

Also attendance was 65k plus, and for Red Tour she did a week of shows at the O2 which is the same as a stadium date

Also all her shows in Europe since the first ones for Fearless have been sold out. 

The demand is there

Next

who will love me when the night is over

4 minutes ago, JGD said:

I noticed a weeklong gap between the Santa Clara and Pasadena show.  Hopefully she’ll add in a SD date in between :pray: 

Hopefully, I mean I’m not planning on going lol but I’m pretty sure she would sell out fast here 

scallywally
1 minute ago, Spock said:

It did count, the show was announced and grouped with the tour dates, it was the full production, she was headlining, the others were billed as openers, and she was the only one announced for a while. 

Also attendance was 65k plus, and for Red Tour she did a week of shows at the O2 which is the same as a stadium date

Also all her shows in Europe since the first ones for Fearless have been sold out. 

The demand is there

Next

I managed to get to the uk arena date, it cost a fortune, I had to buy from stub hub. I didn't really know much about her but she was worth it tbh. Yes the London gig was totally a Taylor concert. Otherwise is bullshit.

26 minutes ago, scallywally said:

She hasn't announced stadiums around the world you are preemting dissent without anybody, or her or dates to suggest otherwise. I'm pretty sure they figure out the markets and it will be in arenas in some places. Who told you it was a worldwide stadium tour? Why waste your time looking at her past dates or where shes promoted more or where shes sold more?

You don't just become a bam stadium worldwide artist. Some people are so fixated on negativity and putting others down is playground uneconomical nonsense. Bjork was a 'local star' from being a little girl. I don't understand your rhetoric. Taylor wasn't really promoted overseas much till her 1989 album it takes time to 'crack'. Madonnas first tour was only in the us. Was she a local star??? Have a word with yourself because I don't want you to come across looking silly. Not 1 person here or anywhere as said this is a 'WORLDWIDE STADIUM TOUR' which makes your whole negative post a complete waste of bad energy bs.

Oh I replied to you, I'm sorry, I guess youll run off and report me again because I replied. I'm replying. I'm allowed to.

If you report me again, ill report you for derailing threads filled with negative fake news. Also admin should know ive had messages praising me for standing up to this member because they are sick of them and don't want to reply because they are a problem.

Strawberry Blonde never said it is a worldwide stadium tour, they were just posing a hypothetical scenario, which is perfectly ok :laughga:

Also if you changed your attitude maybe people rihport you so much :neyde:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

scallywally

Thank for replying, I get you. :) Hypothetical shouldnt have a negative twist though. Ive not been reported so much either to my knowledge. I just like facts that's all negativity breeds negativity. I wouldn't like people off other sites to see this place as a hating ground.

Fascination
5 hours ago, Spock said:

Additional tour dates to be announced in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia & New Zealand

And what about Europe?

nswain1110
5 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Also no NYC. Probably gunning for a second USA stadium leg after Europe & Oceania.

She's doing the Metlife stadium just across the river in NJ - that covers the NYC market.

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

4 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

She’s covering a lot of Trump territory - Hiw coincidental

:awkney: Basically the same cities that Gaga is touring in 

StrawberryBlond
1 hour ago, scallywally said:

She hasn't announced stadiums around the world you are preemting dissent without anybody, or her or dates to suggest otherwise. I'm pretty sure they figure out the markets and it will be in arenas in some places. Who told you it was a worldwide stadium tour? Why waste your time looking at her past dates or where shes promoted more or where shes sold more? We sill don't know if Joanne will visit more than 10 countries do we? Wheres the truth in the majority of your post?

You don't just become a bam stadium worldwide artist. Some people are so fixated on negativity and putting others down is playground uneconomical nonsense. Bjork was a 'local star' from being a little girl. I don't understand your rhetoric. Taylor wasn't really promoted overseas much till her 1989 album it takes time to 'crack'. Madonnas first tour was only in the us. Was she a local star??? Have a word with yourself because I don't want you to come across looking silly. Not 1 person here or anywhere as said this is a 'WORLDWIDE STADIUM TOUR' which makes your whole negative post a complete waste of bad energy bs.

Oh I replied to you, I'm sorry, I guess youll run off and report me again because I replied. I'm replying. I'm allowed to.

If you report me again, ill report you for derailing threads filled with negative fake news. Also admin should know ive had messages praising me for standing up to this member because they are sick of them and don't want to reply because they are a problem.

Well, while I was being hypothetical, considering that that OP called the topic "The Reputation Stadium Tour" and the link they provided stated that this was the dates for "Taylor Swift's reputation Stadium tour." What other conclusion can I come to? I gather that it might just be North America, but the title conveys otherwise. The truth is in the majority of my post because I've always researched Taylor's dates and noticed patterns and her international presence. I'm in the UK, I have a better idea about her worldwide presence than her NA fans.

No, you don't just become an automatic world stadium artist but most artists achieve it a lot quicker than Taylor - Gaga, Ed Sheeran, Adele, Beyonce, etc. all became popular enough to do stadiums abroad a lot sooner than her. Taylor is nearly 12 years into her career and is still not as popular across the globe as she is in America. That's a problem. Actually, Taylor was promoted a lot more from Red and onwards but she does most of her promo like a lot of American stars nowadays - just promote at home and the rest of the world will pick up on it because media is so interconnected now. It's an economical form of promotion but unfortunately still sends the unacceptable message that anywhere that isn't America doesn't matter as much. After 12 years, she should have cracked the international markets by now. No, Madonna was a world star despite only doing America with her first tour - a lot of US stars just did that back then. And why are you comparing a debut tour with a tour 12 years into a career? Your correlation is not matching up. Perhaps it's you who's looking silly. Note what I said about all sources pointing to this being a world stadium tour and you'll see where I'm getting the impression.

And I have never reported you. That is pure speculation and it's 100% untrue. Now who's the one claiming things without evidence? And I've also had messages praising me for standing up to other members because they're sick of them and don't want to reply because they're a problem as well. No need to boast.

1 hour ago, Spock said:

The demand is there

Next

No it didn't. The show's attendance and gross was not included on Wikipedia. Festival dates of any kind are never counted. Even Gaga's headlining gig at Rock in Rio wasn't going to be counted.

For the Red tour, yes, she did 5 shows at the O2 but that was just London. The UK is more than just London, you know. That is hours and hours away for some of us and the most populated cities are spread all over the UK, equal distances apart. As if she couldn't have done 4-5 cities instead of a London residency? I guess she was just too lazy to travel. And it's not exactly the same as a stadium date because with 5 shows, fans can go more than once and a lot do. And her entire Red tour in Europe only involved those 5 dates and one in Berlin. Hello, France and Italy are among the world's top ten music markets and at the time, Netherlands was as well. The only reason she did what she did was because she didn't want to do teeny arenas or music halls in Europe like she did with her Speak Now tour. By the time Red came along, her ego had got so big that only stadiums and large arenas would do, hence why she could only go to 2 European countries under those restrictions. If she had the demand in Europe, she'd do a proper leg in all the most popular destinations - UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, maybe even places like Portugal, Poland and Czech Republic at a push. She doesn't tour these places because she doesn't have demand big enough to fill a large arena, not even one date. Simple.

And the reason why all her European dates since Fearless have sold out is because of what I just said - the first few tours started small and she barely has any dates to sell out when she does go there. Next.

29 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Thank for replying, I get you. :) Hypothetical shouldnt have a negative twist though. Ive not been reported so much either to my knowledge. I just like facts that's all negativity breeds negativity. I wouldn't like people off other sites to see this place as a hating ground.

It had a negative twist because her international tour dates are never as amazing and this is where she struggles. There's nothing to be positive about. I'm not an optimist, I'm a realist. Negativity is necessary. Everything in life needs a positive to exist and without negativity, there can be no positivity. And most fan forums are a "hating ground" - we're nothing unusual. Most people don't care about pop forums anyway.

Thomas P

I already have my friend dealing with Toronto tickets for me. I have nothing to worry about cause she is one of the most verified of verified fans :lolly:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Psychedelic

A Madonna album comes out, salty thread about her flood this site. Then, Katy, Rihanna, Beyonce and now of course Taylor. :awkney:

This looks like it is coming for Madonna's S&S weave, keep it glued Madge :poot:

Taylor is slaying and I'm glad for her, not big fan but I appreciate what she does. Leave bitterness aside little monsters! Every artist has their peaks, we had our fave on top once!!!

Ariana Grindr
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

So no Bay Area? :madge:

Gotta go to Pasadena date then

Levi’s stadium in Santa Clara May 12 sis

Archived