Jump to content
A Star Is Born
event

The Reputation Stadium Tour

Featured Posts

Gagz4Gaga   Paws Up 1,586
Gagz4Gaga
Just now, EvilRegal said:

That doesn't mean anything. BTW sold 1,108,000 in its first week but some of the shows on the BTW Ball (to be specific the South American, Russian and some of the European dates) did pretty bad.

Those were from US who can only afford 99cents from Amazon :ladyhaha:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EvilRegal   Paws Up 4,813
EvilRegal
1 minute ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Those were from US who can only afford 99cents from Amazon :ladyhaha:

But the album wasn't for 99 cents in SA, EU I think. :oprah:

BANNEDT!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Future Lover   Paws Up 2,581
Future Lover
2 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

That doesn't mean anything. BTW sold 1,108,000 in its first week but some of the shows on the BTW Ball (to be specific the South American, Russian and some of the European dates) did pretty bad.

Gaga only did those shows because she had never been to those areas. Plus, Gaga polarized a lot of people between Born This Way's release and the BTWB going on sale. If you look at the 1989 "World" Tour, Taylor only played big markets. She's doing the same this time around.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gagz4Gaga   Paws Up 1,586
Gagz4Gaga
Just now, EvilRegal said:

But the album wasn't for 99 cents in SA, EU I think. :oprah:

Yeah but you were referring to the 1 million + first week sale, right? Which was US.

Anyway, other factors affected the performance of btwb, not just album sale.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Runway   Paws Up 8,976
Runway
6 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

That doesn't mean anything. BTW sold 1,108,000 in its first week but some of the shows on the BTW Ball (to be specific the South American, Russian and some of the European dates) did pretty bad.

BTWB smashed in Russia and Europe wyd :rip: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EvilRegal   Paws Up 4,813
EvilRegal
1 minute ago, Future Lover said:

Gaga only did those shows because she had never been to those areas. Plus, Gaga polarized a lot of people between Born This Way's release and the BTWB going on sale. If you look at the 1989 "World" Tour, Taylor only played big markets. She's doing the same this time around.

That's true. :bon:

But I can't see Tay Tay doing stadiums outside of NA and Oceania and Japan.

BANNEDT!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EvilRegal   Paws Up 4,813
EvilRegal
1 minute ago, Runway said:

BTWB smashed in Russia and Europe wyd :rip: 

The dates in Saint Petersburg, Oslo, Nice, Sofia, Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius were pretty bad considering that they were huge arenas or parks.

BANNEDT!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD   Paws Up 30,569
RAMROD
8 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

That doesn't mean anything. BTW sold 1,108,000 in its first week but some of the shows on the BTW Ball (to be specific the South American, Russian and some of the European dates) did pretty bad.

 

LMAO Gaga sold out nine freaking stadium dates on BTW Ball 

You KP fans just pressed that TS and Gaga are actually power house tbh

  • YAAAS 4
𝕊ℍ𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻𝔸, 𝕎𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻𝔸, ℂ𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻𝔸, 𝔻𝕀𝔻ℕ'𝕋!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EvilRegal   Paws Up 4,813
EvilRegal
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

 

LMAO Gaga sold out nine freaking stadium dates on BTW Ball 

You KP fans just pressed that TS and Gaga are actually power house tbh

I don't wanna argue about Gaga because I don't want to but that's the truth, and I never said that I was a Katy Perry fan.

BANNEDT!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZacharyMark   Paws Up 7,721
ZacharyMark

I'm surprised she's not coming to Wisconsin. There's obviously enough demand even with Chicago close by.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryusei   Paws Up 13,271
Ryusei
8 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

The dates in Saint Petersburg, Oslo, Nice, Sofia, Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius were pretty bad considering that they were huge arenas or parks.

I mean... either this page is lying or all those dates were actually sold out... the only one that didnt sell out according to this page is the one in colombia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_This_Way_Ball

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EvilRegal   Paws Up 4,813
EvilRegal
Just now, Ryusei said:

I mean... either this page is lying or all those dates were actually sold out... the only one that didnt sell out according to this page is the one in colombia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_This_Way_Ball

LiveNation always reports concerts as sold out even when they're not. And you can see some pics on Google and you can see some of them aren't sold out.

Edited by EvilRegal
BANNEDT!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD   Paws Up 30,569
RAMROD
3 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

I don't wanna argue about Gaga because I don't want to but that's the truth, and I never said that I was a Katy Perry fan.

 

OK fair enough.

Also, I am a detective. 

erOMK.gif

  • LMAO 1
𝕊ℍ𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻𝔸, 𝕎𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻𝔸, ℂ𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻𝔸, 𝔻𝕀𝔻ℕ'𝕋!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EvilRegal   Paws Up 4,813
EvilRegal
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

 

OK fair enough.

Also, I am a detective. 

erOMK.gif

I can't with that gif.  :selena:

  • LMAO 1
BANNEDT!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
drinkmytears   Paws Up 2,330
drinkmytears
22 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

That doesn't mean anything. BTW sold 1,108,000 in its first week but some of the shows on the BTW Ball (to be specific the South American, Russian and some of the European dates) did pretty bad.

Weird because every BTWB show sold out except 1 in Latin America. The Russian dates did well.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×