Lady Gaga - FAME
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
opinion

Who's better than Gaga on stage

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER   Paws Up 1,369
NIGHTCRAWLER

I have seen a lot of performances this few months, and I came to the realization that, well it might not be easy to be entertaining on a stage. I saw Taylor on SNL, Camila Capello, Dua Lipa, Katy Perry, etc.. and being used to Gaga's performances, I feel like everybody is boring on stage expect her. I feel like all those popstars are scared, they dont take risks or idk but Gaga always hits the high notes and gives some great vocals. I feel like the others only manage to sing on tune (I know gaga can also sing out of tune at times).

What do y'all think? I bet you think the same about Gaga, but do you know someone as good as Gaga?? do you know someone who's better???

here's a lil reminder of who we're talking about 

if you got better, show the receipt 

Edited by NIGHTCRAWLER
  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 3

GagaTookMyWig   Paws Up 121
GagaTookMyWig

Nobody.  :ladyhaha:  Inb4 someone says "Beyonce". :sharon:

Edited by GagaTookMyWig
  • Like 17
  • LMAO 22
  • YAAAS 2

SEANGT   Paws Up 1,719
SEANGT

I really like Beyonce. Her super bowl. The choreo. The energy. The vocals. The visuals. 

• Like 40
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 1

Arturo   Paws Up 3,580
Arturo

Only Beyonce can rival her and she loses major points for relying on a backing track when she can sing.

The others just dont have stage presence. The reason none of the new girls will stick is because they get lost in all the production. They dont stick out. Theyre not natural born stars.

• Like 66
  • YAAAS 1

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, SEANGT said:

I really like Beyonce. Her super bowl. The choreo. The energy. The vocals. The visuals. 

yeah right I havent thought about her.. she's not really active at the moment

GagaTookMyWig
1 minute ago, SEANGT said:

What did I say. :reductive::selena:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 11
  • Love 1

Red   Paws Up 52,600
Red
Spoiler

inb4 someone thinks I’m saying Alicia is better

• Like 8
  • LMAO 64
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
ask me anything :hor: http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/249494-ask-red-anything/

SEANGT   Paws Up 1,719
SEANGT
Just now, GagaTookMyWig said:

What did I say. :reductive::selena:

You brought her up first because you know it's true lmao. This is stupid though they are both amazing in different ways. I just get more amazed by beyonce's big productions. I've never seen beyonce connect with an audience the way gaga does on a piano. But yeah. Just different. 

• Like 11
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Arturo said:

Only Beyonce can rival her and she loses major points for relying on a backing track when she can sing.

The others just dont have stage presence. The reason none of the new girls will stick is because they get lost in all the production. They dont stick out. Theyre not natural born stars.

that's so real!! It's not easy to entertain a public and it's not only about the vocals like Beyonce, but Gaga has something different, like, her presence idk, it's never boring to see her performing. I feel like they're all taking it way too easy and they forget that it is a job and it's not for anybody. Gaga was literally born to be on stage

• Like 9

SlayGagaloo   Paws Up 11,914
SlayGagaloo

The best performer of our generation. The legendary Beyoncé :whitney:

• Like 6
  • LMAO 13
  • Love 2
Bet you wanna rip my heart out... Well guess what? I like that

GagaTookMyWig
4 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

You brought her up first because you know it's true lmao. This is stupid though they are both amazing in different ways. I just get more amazed by beyonce's big productions. I've never seen beyonce connect with an audience the way gaga does on a piano. But yeah. Just different. 

No, I brought her up because that's usually the typical response, Beyonce, (IMO) overrated Beyonce. Don't come for me just because I know her fans too well, LOL.

Edited by GagaTookMyWig
  • Like 1

GagaTookMyWig
1 minute ago, SlayGagaloo said:

The best performer of our generation. The legendary Beyoncé :whitney:

reach_for_the_sky____by_scottyhood-d2zmk

• Like 5
  • LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 1

Antonoff   Paws Up 2,724
Antonoff

Beyoncé and Madonna are some of the best performers.

Taylor is quite interesting actually, watch her tours

• Like 6
  • LMAO 4
... and now i just sit in silence.

JR Gg   Paws Up 4,839
JR Gg

Gaga and Beyonce are both great performers of this generation. Beyonce will sing and do her choreo on point and get everything done, successfully performing her set perfectly. But Gaga does more than that. Gaga might not dance as well, but she can captivate the audience and entertain them in a theatrical way. People expect perfect performances from Bey but they don't know what to expect from Gaga, which makes it more exciting :bon:

Edited by JR Gg
  • Like 31
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 2