NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Solitaiire said:

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

You can laugh all you want, but she really serve great live shows and the turn out of her show always great. Always sold out shows each time, cos people know she is worth it. Everyone who attended will likely return for her next tour. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Solitaiire
Just now, RAMROD said:

You can laugh all you want, but she really serve great live shows and the turn out of her show always great. Always sold out shows each time, cos people know she is worth it. Everyone who attended will likely return for her next tour. 

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

40 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Maybe I'll see her then, depending on the location of that planet.  I live in an alternate universe in a dimension unknown by scientists.

Are you saying the young Madonna was better than Gaga is today?

IS better, the young Madonna is walking among us and waiting to grow and become more and more talented and work on her stage presents, she's coming to snatch our weaves in the 58th World's Grammy Tournament!!

*I'm just enjoying the opportunity to use a Dragon Ball reference :selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

JTandTheHair
5 hours ago, Mythos said:

Must be really hard to write lyrics such as

Neptune, go
Now serve, Pluto
Saturn, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus, uh ha
Uranus, don't you know my ass is famous?
Mars, now serve for the gods
Earth, serve for the stars

:reductive:

Hide contents

ps: what does the ability to write your own lyrics have anything to do with how you are on stage? XD

Lol why are you even on this website? 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDKtqAUGArOY2-irseRzvQ

HEARTSTOP

Beyoncé is an extraordinary performing machine.

Gaga is an extraordinary performing human.

Both achieve the same goals but guess which one you'll feel most connected to in the end...

IDGAF

31 minutes ago, River said:

IS better, the young Madonna is walking among us and waiting to grow and become more and more talented and work on her stage presents, she's coming to snatch our weaves in the 58th World's Grammy Tournament!!

*I'm just enjoying the opportunity to use a Dragon Ball reference :selena:

That would be something to behold.  I thought the 58th had past, tho.

wDtVPxI.jpg

I live outside the space time continuum.

6 minutes ago, arctikstorm said:

Beyoncé is an extraordinary performing machine.

Gaga is an extraordinary performing human.

Both achieve the same goals but guess which one you'll feel most connected to in the end...

Gaga, oc.

I live outside the space time continuum.

hausofcy

I really like camila’s performances lately tbh. Dua lipa also has the potential to stick around for a long time if she starts working on her stage presence. Other than these 2 i don’t see anybody coming naar gaga’s level of performance. 

🇯🇵

thatfoxyfeeling

Gaga just gives it her all in every performance, she doesn’t hold back and every performance is different. I really do think she is cementing herself as a legend, she wants to have a legacy like MJ, Prince, Bowie etc. 

We know Gaga's not the best dancer, but she's definitely got excellent stage presence, which a lot of the other pop girlies don't have.

sethrb101
7 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Yeah I bet Taylor is! I was just disappointed on the performance she made on SNL with Ready For It, I was expecting her to give more

I saw her on her last stop of the Red tour and she was phenomenal! Mind you, it's the only concert I've been to, but she's really a performer. Her 1989 tour looked incredible, too.

#Gaga2020

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 hours ago, hausofcy said:

I really like camila’s performances lately tbh. Dua lipa also has the potential to stick around for a long time if she starts working on her stage presence. Other than these 2 i don’t see anybody coming naar gaga’s level of performance. 

I can already tell those 2 won't reach Gaga's level. Why? because they're too uptight 

Archived