💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who's better than Gaga on stage

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

JohnWayne92

I read a critic say, "Only Beyonce can outdo Gaga, and only Gaga can outdo Beyonce." 

I think the only true performers we have right now are Gaga and Beyonce. No one else has stage presence, nor do they dance, or entertain. They just kinda stand there. Beyonce is more well tuned in certain areas, but I don't think she is better than Gaga. 

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
3 hours ago, Fiona Apple said:

Maybe it is because of the chronic pain and has nothing to do with caring/not caring..But my point is that non of the mentioned performances even close to be as good as her old ones.Not that they are bad performances tho. She focuses on the vocals to the point that this is the only actually GREAT thing about the performances. She used to manage to have great vocals combined with great stage presence (especially in 2011)

I did say that Superbowl is an exception and is actually very good but it's not a representation of how she usually performs.Afterall I never said that she doesn't have the skills to perform like she used to,I said that she simply doesn't do it.

"You are WRONG" without strong arguments means nothing

Dancing and stage props do not equal stage presence :rip: 

Beyoncè. She is the most loved artist of our time. That is what makes her better, even people who aren’t that familiar with what goes on in music recognize her as this huge talent.

i’m not a fan at all! So don’t come for me. 

Mikolaj

I have to agree that Gaga's performances are not as strong as they used to be, there's just much less to them - less wow factor, less choreography. I think we have two things to blame more or less equally: firstly, she chooses not to. During Joanne era she has been focusing on the lyrics, her personal side and the vocals. The times of doing complex choreos covered in fake blood are gone. One of the simplest and most important proofs (at least to me) is that this is the first tour where she uses solely a hand microphone instead of headset microphone. Secondly, she is aging. Instead of 22 girl in a platinum wig, we have a 31 woman who is also sick from fibromyalgia and after a hip surgery. I bet she simply is not able to push herself anymore like she used to when she did 17 months of constant touring with The Monster Ball.

KingRedd

Little Monster be sooooo mad if anyone says Beyoncé is great lmao y’all were so triggered in this thread I live for it. 

May I Read You? 😎

Economy
21 hours ago, GagaTookMyWig said:

Nobody.  :ladyhaha:  Inb4 someone says "Beyonce". :sharon:

In some aspects of performance yes! Depends what type of performance were talking about tho

thehanyo
16 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Do I need more? Lmao

Visuals

Vocals

Entertainment.

Done..

Yes, a hit song lol. Bey hasn't had a #1 since 2008 with Single Ladies.

18 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

She had her biggest worldwide hit to date in 2010, Telephone :sis:

NIGHTCRAWLER
28 minutes ago, Triggered said:

She had her biggest worldwide hit to date in 2010, Telephone :sis:

NO LIES DETEECTED SIISSS (I'm running out of breath)

Fiona Apple
2 hours ago, Runway said:

Dancing and stage props do not equal stage presence :rip: 

Oh I never said it does

Smother Em Eh

Honestly, Only Madonna. I’ve seen them all Bey, Brit, Riri, Katy, Miley, Taylor etc. none of their performances are as interesting and creative as Gaga’s, let alone Madonnas. 

One awesome thing these 2 have is that they are unpredictable, especially Gaga, as we all know. I think we can all guess what the others will do (except for maybe Miley) but not Madge and Gaga! 

Madge and Gaga have the best stage presence hands down. How you seen Madonnas dance moves? Damn, she can really hit the dance floor, hard! She’s even better than Bey and miles better than Britney. She always switches up her moves too! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

KingRedd
6 hours ago, thehanyo said:

She’s too busy outselling the hell out of Gaga with her albums haha. It’s clear she doesn’t want a number 1 or she would’ve released formation to iTunes when it first came out. 

May I Read You? 😎

Archived