💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who's better than Gaga on stage

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

DoremonLove

I havent ever been to any concert of any artist just watched the videos:selena: and from that i can say that gaga has nocompetition when it comes to performing :hor:. Her energy stage presence is on another level:giggle:slay gaga:staymad:

How can anoyone not love gaga

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh is Bey so boring I get she's a good performer but I could hardly call her a true dancer, most of her choreographies look like she's doing exercises. 

1 hour ago, Stevo said:

Tbh is Bey so boring I get she's a good performer but I could hardly call her a true dancer, most of her choreographies look like she's doing exercises. 

ikr vigorously performing expressionless exercises, randomly remembering to put on a plastic smile at all the wrong moments and constantly dropping to the ugly-low register as she's running out of breath :toofunny:

the trick is that it basically makes you wanna root for her lmao

As far as stage presence and interaction goes, I've never seen anyone as engaging as Adele (in this current era at least), but her shows are simple and production wise isn't on the level as say Gaga and Bey. Production wise Bey wins easily. She also gets points for managing to sound amazing with all that choreo.

Original Diva

pinks concerts and performances are truly amazing.. the Funhouse Tour and Im Not Dead Tour blew my mind! but gags is better ofc

excuse me no

PlanetChromatica
2 hours ago, tthen said:

As far as stage presence and interaction goes, I've never seen anyone as engaging as Adele (in this current era at least), but her shows are simple and production wise isn't on the level as say Gaga and Bey. Production wise Bey wins easily. She also gets points for managing to sound amazing with all that choreo.

That's what you get for blending pre-recorded vocals with live vocals, she does it so well that you can't even tell that she is lipsyncing half the song.

hpmcmill

I’ve seen Pink before and she sounded great with impressive acrobatics, etc. but she rarely engaged with/ spoke with the audience.... like she was just going through the motions. That’s one thing I love about Gaga— she’s always interacting with the audience even if they are pre-scheduled speaking moments. 

MaryJaneHolland

Madonna and Beyonce.

Seeing some clips from the JWT, Gaga's dancing became rather stiff, but we all know the reason behind it, so I'm glad she's still doing choreos.

Fiona Apple

Gaga has the skills and the stage presence but sadly she doesn't care that much anymore.Btw-era performances were amazing.

(The superbowl is not a representation of how she usually performs)

Beyonce is definitely a lot better with choreographies/movement and also great vocally.She is just not unpredictable enough to be as interesting as 2009-2014 Gaga

The Fame Monster

I know that a lot of people are praising Beyoncé. But what about Michelle?

tenor.gif?itemid=3535814

Find your freedom in the music

PlanetChromatica
12 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

Gaga has the skills and the stage presence but sadly she doesn't care that much anymore.Btw-era performances were amazing.

(The superbowl is not a representation of how she usually performs)

Beyonce is definitely a lot better with choreographies/movement and also great vocally.She is just not unpredictable enough to be as interesting as 2009-2014 Gaga

Sorry but where are you getting this information from? 

SUPERBOWL. VICTORIA SECRET. AMA'S. SNL. JOANNE WORLD TOUR. All fantastic performances.

You are WRONG.

I think you are confusing not caring with Gaga being in chronic pain. 

The Fame Monster
4 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Sorry but where are you getting this information from? 

SUPERBOWL. VICTORIA SECRET. AMA'S. SNL. JOANNE WORLD TOUR. All fantastic performances.

You are WRONG.

I think you are confusing not caring with Gaga being in chronic pain. 

Yaaaaaaaaaasssssss

Preach sister

Find your freedom in the music

Fiona Apple
3 hours ago, ArtyRoberto said:

That's what you get for blending pre-recorded vocals with live vocals, she does it so well that you can't even tell that she is lipsyncing half the song.

Beyonce does use pre-recorded vocals SOMETIMES,but that doesn't mean that when she sings live it's not just as good

Archived